Why do I keep getting kicked out from GTA back to my Home Screen whenever I start a setup?

Discus and support Why do I keep getting kicked out from GTA back to my Home Screen whenever I start a setup? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I never get kicked from GTA but whenever I start a setup it kicks me back to my Home Screen of my Xbox. 8a14ea60-e3dc-4eb2-ac6a-e38c41c13cc6 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Verified Account, Nov 23, 2023.

1. Why do I keep getting kicked out from GTA back to my Home Screen whenever I start a setup?

I never get kicked from GTA but whenever I start a setup it kicks me back to my Home Screen of my Xbox.

:)

Verified Account, Nov 23, 2023
  2. KhajiBower34 Win User

Why do I keep getting kicked out from GTA back to my Home Screen whenever I start a setup?

Hello , My name is Khaji I am the independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today.

Experiencing frequent game crashes or being kicked out to the home screen of your Xbox when starting a setup in GTA can be frustrating. There are several potential reasons for this issue, and here are some troubleshooting steps you can try:

1. Ensure that you have the latest updates for GTA installed on your Xbox. Game updates often include bug fixes and stability improvements that can address issues like crashes.

2. Clearing the cache on your Xbox can help resolve various performance issues. To clear the cache, press and hold the power button on your Xbox for about 10 seconds until it fully shuts down. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console, wait for a couple of minutes, then plug it back in and turn on the Xbox again.

3. Overheating can cause performance issues and crashes. Make sure your Xbox is properly ventilated and not placed in an enclosed space. Check that the fans are working correctly and that there is no excessive dust buildup. If necessary, clean the vents and ensure proper airflow around the console.

4. Try playing a different game on your Xbox to see if the issue is specific to GTA or if it occurs with other games as well. If the problem persists across multiple games, it may indicate a broader issue with your Xbox console.

5. Delete the GTA game from your Xbox and then reinstall it. This can help resolve any potential corrupted game files that may be causing the crashes.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  3. ABeaumont Win User

XBOX ONE Under Her Skin crashes game

I also have this problem and it's really starting to annoy me! Also, whenever I go back to skyhold to sort my gear on each of my characters it kicks me back to home screen! This problem really needs patching.
  4. DreadfulBag Win User

Fable 3 game pass

When i try to start the game it gets stuck at the home screen then kicks back out to xbox dashboard
  5. DEATHMASTER L Win User

XBox One BF4 Problems

I keep getting this same problem Mecc, it'll start to load, go into the background screen and then kick you back to the Xbox Home Screen, its getting quite annoying and I just want to play.
  6. IDontNoAnything Win User

XBox Fitness won't launch

I am unable to use my Xbox Fitness because it keeps kicking me out back to the home screen. Sometimes it gets to the "Don't overexert yourself" message and other times it does not even get past the green title screen. I need help or I am taking this back
    as soon as I get a chance.
Thema:

1. Why do I keep getting kicked out from GTA back to my Home Screen whenever I start a setup? - Similar Threads - Why keep getting

2. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  3. Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...: Why do i always get banned for saying basic words, but others do not get banned, even if they say inappropriate words? 1ad069d8-f05c-4b5a-86ef-319d8f43b79e
  4. Why do i keep getting banned?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i keep getting banned?: Im putting ups lfg for fallout 76 trying to sell items from my in game vendors, and i keep getting banned for it, why? What is going on with yalls moderation. Ive been banned for 2 days on 3...
  5. Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers: For the past three days I have been constantly being disconnected from Forza horizon five servers with a message that says you have been disconnected from the server. Please try again later for...
  6. Xbox update please tell me why I keep getting the fixing update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox update please tell me why I keep getting the fixing update: Guys I have a question do you know if they're going to add like any more featured updates to the Xbox beta insider program because I have been getting only updates stating for the workaround of...
  7. Anybody know why I keep getting disconnected only on rainbow six and I’m on Ethernet no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anybody know why I keep getting disconnected only on rainbow six and I’m on Ethernet no...: Anybody know why I keep getting disconnected only on rainbow six and I’m on Ethernet no connection problems just kicks me out of matches just started today. 2bfe270c-2f64-4cdd-9a1d-f87a10b3aafb
  8. Why do I keep getting a black screen every couple of seconds when I load up an Xbox game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting a black screen every couple of seconds when I load up an Xbox game?: So I just started playing a new game on my Xbox, which works perfectly fine when I play it on my TV or another monitor, but for some reason when I load up a game on this monitor via my Xbox I keep...
  9. I have been trying to save emblems but I keep getting an error why can’t we save emblems...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been trying to save emblems but I keep getting an error why can’t we save emblems...: Microsoft can you please let us create emblems again I have been trying to make new emblems and as even go far as competing and none of the emblems save. Everyone speculates it’s because of...
  10. Why do I keep getting banned for my gamer pic it it hasn’t even changed. I just got a 3...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I keep getting banned for my gamer pic it it hasn’t even changed. I just got a 3...: So I was trying to change my gamer pic but I would not upload so I tried a few more times then a hour later this e031c70f-2929-4d26-a98f-7d8d6c11e4fb