Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

Discus and support Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Fadedjohan, Jun 26, 2024.

1. Fadedjohan
    Fadedjohan Guest

Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games work when i do it the external storage why just call of duty I deleted and tried reinstalling but it won’t let me reinstall it unless it to my main xbox storage what do i do to fix it

:)

Fadedjohan, Jun 26, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: