Why do I have two account with the exact same information for both?

Discus and support Why do I have two account with the exact same information for both? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had redeemed a Fortnite v-bucks card and put all my information such as email, gamer tag, password and everything else. When I redeemed it and it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ethan Ostwald, Dec 26, 2023.

1. Why do I have two account with the exact same information for both?

I had redeemed a Fortnite v-bucks card and put all my information such as email, gamer tag, password and everything else. When I redeemed it and it went through I logged into Fortnite and my account was gone, I was back at level 1 and I didn’t have anything I bought previously. The V-bucks were there, but my account isn’t. How is this even possible? It’s the same username, same password, the same email, and yet I have two accounts, one for PC and the other for Xbox. They have the exact same information, but my PC account is different from my Xbox account and my PC account has the v bucks but my Xbox doesn’t. How? What? Why?

:)

Ethan Ostwald, Dec 26, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Hello

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It seems that you're experiencing issue with your account used in PC and Xbox console where your V- buck was tied up with. Let us check and see on what we can do to help resolve your concern in a timely manner.

It's possible that you may have accidentally created two separate accounts with the same information. To resolve this issue, I recommend contacting the Fortnite support team directly for assistance. They will be able to help you merge your accounts and recover your progress and purchases. You can reach out to them through their website or by submitting a support ticket. You may use this link: Support request (epicgames.com)

We are positive that you’ll get more relevant information and best resolution to your concern.

Sincerely,

3. The Lord Peanut Win User

(Halo 4 Clan) [INFE] UNSC Infinity Expeditionary Unit (NEW!)

Why did you make two topics with the exact same information? It only takes up space.
  4. DarthLama Win User

Dual Wielding Problems

You know what, I mis-spoke. I forgot my Axes aren't exactly the same. One does Frost and one does Fire Damage. I haven't tried with two weapons with the exact same properties, my apologies. On the other hand though, why would anyone do that? Unless you wanted
    both to Absorb Health or something, I don't see why you would do two weapons that are the same. I did them different so that I could do different damage types to account for enemy resistance. I never thought to try two identical weapons.
  5. AyePeh Win User

System update Error

I have the exact same issue. I have two active accounts on this console and both have the issue. Reset my console multiple times, reset cache, and reset router. No dice.
  6. AustinD_365 Win User

Xbox One Bind Button Not Working

Yes, I have two different controllers with new batteries that I have been using and both have the same exact issue.
Thema:

1. Why do I have two account with the exact same information for both? - Similar Threads - Why account exact

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account: I own an xbox account the age of the account is 15 but im having trouble linking a discord account will i not be able or am i doing something wrong f7eac7e5-6db7-4bff-8e64-902d6af216d1
  4. Why is the sales tax different between accounts on the same system?

in XboX Insiders
    Why is the sales tax different between accounts on the same system?: My husband and I both have xbox accounts, his account is under my 2nd email but he pays for gamepass, his account has cheaper sales tax, both emails were created in the same house, both xbox...
  5. Hi can someone help me why my microsoft account with my minecraft account when i renewed...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi can someone help me why my microsoft account with my minecraft account when i renewed...: I will be thankful if someone help me 20bf3002-6f31-428d-94f5-1a5ca37323bc
  6. Why can’t I play final shape my 10 days went through it took money out of my account and it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I play final shape my 10 days went through it took money out of my account and it...: So what’s happening here 7ed89430-0298-4b16-a1d1-f59db3a60805
  7. Why lock me out of my account when i run out of xbox live?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why lock me out of my account when i run out of xbox live?: I have an xbox account and i had xbox live up until now and i thought once that live runs out i would just be able to use my account offline and play free games like xbox advertises but no once...
  8. Why does roblox not allow the user to log back into the same account after Disconnecting by...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does roblox not allow the user to log back into the same account after Disconnecting by...: I know the roblox 90- day cooldown is a thing but i Accidentally signed out. Of my account on roblox and then tried to log in the same account and i does not work (P.S if its Suppose to stop...
  9. why suspend my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    why suspend my account: Why log me out my account for that ive had for 12 years then when i put all the right information on the stuff its telling me to put in then it says im wrong And then when I ask for support it...
  10. Why is my mic only working on one account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my mic only working on one account?: I have my controller, it is signed in to my second account. On my second account, it says I have a mic (in party chat there is no error sign) However, when I talk, nothing happens. If I log in to...