Why do I have to sign into Microsoft every time the Minecraft Launcher opens?

Discus and support Why do I have to sign into Microsoft every time the Minecraft Launcher opens? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Every time the launcher opens, I havve to re-enter my email and password. There is no option to "remember me" or "trust this computer." This is getting... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Charlie Simpson-Hall, Dec 11, 2023.

1. Why do I have to sign into Microsoft every time the Minecraft Launcher opens?

Every time the launcher opens, I havve to re-enter my email and password. There is no option to "remember me" or "trust this computer." This is getting extremely tedious and I've seen dozens of others asking this question and nobody has actually answered them.

I'm playing Java on Windows 10, signed into Microsoft on my operating system, browsers, Outlook, etc. etc. etc.

How can I just click PLAY and play the game like I used to be able to before the Mojang migration? I shouldn't havve to re-enter my info EVERY time the app opens!

:)

Charlie Simpson-Hall, Dec 11, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Why do I have to sign into Microsoft every time the Minecraft Launcher opens?