Why do I have to sign in to my console every time I try to use remote play on the Xbox app...

Discus and support Why do I have to sign in to my console every time I try to use remote play on the Xbox app... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've got a backbone that connects to my phone that enables xbox remote play on my android device. I have enabled remote play and connected my console... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Logan King1, Jan 7, 2024.

1. Logan King1
    Logan King1 Guest

Why do I have to sign in to my console every time I try to use remote play on the Xbox app...

I've got a backbone that connects to my phone that enables xbox remote play on my android device. I have enabled remote play and connected my console to my phone through the app. The issue is that it makes me sign in on my console using a controller every time in order for remote play to work on my phone. Once it's logged in it works perfectly. How do I get it to work remotely on my phone away from the house when there's no one that can log in to the console?

Thank you!

:)

Logan King1, Jan 7, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: