Why do I have to rebuy minecraft bedrock

Discus and support Why do I have to rebuy minecraft bedrock in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I own minecraft bedrock on my xbox and wanted to play it on my pc but the only problem about it is I have to buy it again even though my account is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kyle McCall, Oct 19, 2023.

1. Kyle McCall
    Kyle McCall Guest

I own minecraft bedrock on my xbox and wanted to play it on my pc but the only problem about it is I have to buy it again even though my account is connected to the launcher. Is there a way I could get bedrock without Java?
    Why do I have to rebuy minecraft bedrock [​IMG]

:)

Kyle McCall, Oct 19, 2023
  2. Ivan Bitencourt. Win User

Hi , Kyle

I am Ivan, I will help you with this.

Unfortunately if you have Minecraft in the beedrock version for the xbox console it only serves in the console version, understand the beedrock version it has a cross-platform function and you can play with people from different platforms but just because you have it on one platform you It doesn't have it on all platforms, you bought it for the Xbox console, it will only work for the Xbox console.

While you can use the same account to play Minecraft Bedrock Edition on multiple platforms, the game itself needs to be purchased separately for each.

Only if you have the ultimate gamepass that can be used on the console and PC version, otherwise you will not have to buy the game again on the PC version.

Credits.: CarTzy

Hope this helps.

If you find the answer helpful, please mark it as an answer.

Independent Advisor - Community

Thanks
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Kyle McCall,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Minecraft Bedrock Edition is a separate version of the game from Minecraft Java Edition, and it is not possible to transfer ownership of the game between platforms. This means if you already own Minecraft Bedrock Edition on Xbox, you can sign into your Microsoft account on your PC and see if you can play with it. However, if you have had the latest version of Minecraft for Xbox, as stated on this support article, that version will not work on PC. Link: Different Minecraft Editions | Minecraft Help

To ensure we can further assist you, can we ask for the error message you're getting? It seems like your screenshot is not showing the message.

We look forward for your reply.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Georges C. Win User

Do I have to rebuy minecraft?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community

Hello Geoffrey, you bought the game directly from the Microsoft or Mojang website, regardless of where you bought it you used an account to log in and buy it, just log in again where you bought it and download it.
  5. wout rogge Win User

i need help

hello microsoft i used to play minecraft allot but deleted it after some months i wanted to reinstall it but the game says i have to rebuy it but ive bought the java and bedrock bundel i could play minecraft some months ago but now it says i sadly dondt own it anymore after i bought it tho
  6. Jesse E' Win User

Why do I have to rebuy gta5

Do you have the Xbox app? Go into the app and click on profile then click on games you own then click on the game you purchased and choose the console you want to download it to.

If you don't find it there, use the search button on the app to search for the game title. It'll show up for sure.
Thema:

1. Why do I have to rebuy minecraft bedrock - Similar Threads - Why rebuy minecraft

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  4. Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive

in XboX Insiders
    Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive: 为什么xbox不开放第三方存储卡,官方存储卡太贵了。PS可以使用任何SSD,深受游戏玩家的好评。 submitted by /u/Sure_Government_4353 [link] [comments]
  5. Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?: I just want to know when Microsoft is going to stop with the gross abuse of power when it comes to wrongfully banning people. I got a 15 day ban for asking someone to swap character in a game....
  6. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  7. Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass: I Redeemed 3 different coin packs with my game pass points and never received them. I didn't get an email with a code or a text I was not given anything to redeem them but used my game pass...
  8. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  9. Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?: Hey! My brother recently gave me a gift card for 2800 vbucks and i wanted to redeem it. So i went to Fortnite.com and went to redeem my code. It let me put in the code, but after i did that it...
  10. Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?: We got a new Xbox Series S back in February and the controller that came with it was working very well.. Until recently. For some reason, the controller now won't turn on instantly and no matter...