Why do I have to power cycle my xbox series S every time I join a party just so I can hear...

Discus and support Why do I have to power cycle my xbox series S every time I join a party just so I can hear... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I feel like I have tried Every trouble shoot that I can find on Microsoft support about audio, privacy, Nat type, headphones and I'm still having to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Breeding Dogs, Mar 20, 2024.

1. Why do I have to power cycle my xbox series S every time I join a party just so I can hear...

I feel like I have tried Every trouble shoot that I can find on Microsoft support about audio, privacy, Nat type, headphones and I'm still having to power cycle my console to be able to hear my friends, Everything is up to date console, headphone drivers.

I use steel series arctis 9x's, Never had a problem with them since I've returned to xbox a few days ago and it's making me regret coming back as I don't think I can blame the headphones as I can hear all dashboard sounds all app and game sounds just can't hear party chat.

:)

Breeding Dogs, Mar 20, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Why do I have to power cycle my xbox series S every time I join a party just so I can hear...