Why do I have to install Microsoft store over and over after successfully installing? (Xbox...

Discus and support Why do I have to install Microsoft store over and over after successfully installing? (Xbox... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Microsoft store update randomly pops up every now and then. After it occurred a few times I noticed my xbox struggled to download/update anything. My... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ulises ., Jun 22, 2024.

1. Ulises .
    Ulises . Guest

Why do I have to install Microsoft store over and over after successfully installing? (Xbox...

Microsoft store update randomly pops up every now and then. After it occurred a few times I noticed my xbox struggled to download/update anything. My internet connection is good. I've done all the steps from soft resets, clearing my storage of stored games, changing the DNS settings that were given to me here. Cleaned the MAC address to lastly factory resetting my Xbox. Now when I need to download instead of it saying downloading, it reads installing and it's just stuck there for hours

:)

Ulises ., Jun 22, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: