Why do I have to download mw2 again ��������������

Discus and support Why do I have to download mw2 again �������������� in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I came home last night to play mw2 with my mates but couldn't at all as had to download the whole game as Microsoft deleted it as they have access to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Whataweapon, Apr 20, 2023.

1. Whataweapon
    Whataweapon Guest

I came home last night to play mw2 with my mates but couldn't at all as had to download the whole game as Microsoft deleted it as they have access to everything and activition is paying hackers to distroy are fun on cod so they ovo deleted it as knowone has touched my console as I live on my own now I have a 91.99GB RE INSTALL TO DO SORT YOUR **** OUT MICROSOFT AND ACTIVISION 2BILLION ON A GAME THAT IS MORE Screwed THAN MY EX ������������

:)

Whataweapon, Apr 20, 2023
  2. Dericka Win User

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. Just to clarify, did you install the game directly to the internal storage of your console?
  3. Francia J. Win User

Why do I have to download the game again?

Thank you so much for that. We will be performing steps to fix and prevent this from happening again.

To fix this, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

If that didn't work resetting the console keeping games and apps will be the next option. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.
  4. Dmitri Samirov Kokal Win User

I got a Xbox Series X, but my friend plays on Xbox One.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

Is one of you on a series console, and the other one on an Xbox one?
  6. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

The game file may have been corrupted. Is the game stored on your Internal Storage or External hard drive?
Thema:

1. Why do I have to download mw2 again �������������� - Similar Threads - Why download mw2

2. Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?: When I try to install some games, it asks me to choose a folder for my games on my C drive. When I choose a folder, it says "You can't set your default install location to that folder. Try another...
  3. Why cant my xbox series s download any apps?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant my xbox series s download any apps?: Ive been trying to download dolby atoms but every time i try to install it, it just cancels it saying “installation has stopped” i thought maybe it was just this app but when i tried downloading...
  4. Uhmm why does my downloads stop on GTA 5 at like 30 gigabytes

in XBoX on Windows
    Uhmm why does my downloads stop on GTA 5 at like 30 gigabytes: Every time I download gta 5 it says download has stopped d4fffb6b-187e-4fb2-a8c6-562ce7b7df53
  5. Why are the download speeds in the microsoft store often so terribly slow?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are the download speeds in the microsoft store often so terribly slow?: Hi! While downloading games in the microsoft store the download speeds are often capped at ~700 kbps or less. This is not only the case for myself, but also for at least five of my friends....
  6. Why is my Xbox refusing to download anything? It is already connected to the Internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox refusing to download anything? It is already connected to the Internet.: Why is my Xbox refusing to download anything? It is already connected to the Internet. I have tried everything, resetting it, et cetera. 50638947-7199-49c6-b3ea-7260f9811b83
  7. Why is Minecraft not downloading behavior packs

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Minecraft not downloading behavior packs: I was trying to join my friends world and he has a couple behoavior pakcs but when I try to download them to join the world It just gets stuck at around 20Mb and doesnt move even after ive waited...
  8. Why wont my Xbox 360 no longer download? Network test shows 0.01 mbs but uploads are at...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my Xbox 360 no longer download? Network test shows 0.01 mbs but uploads are at...: Xbox360 will not connect to xbox live. Upload speed of 20-30 mbs but download spead of 0.01 mps. From posts, this is a known problem that has just recently happened. My Xbox one works fine!...
  9. why cant i download a $60 game i bought on xbox (mw2) on pc feels like i should

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i download a $60 game i bought on xbox (mw2) on pc feels like i should: I bought a game (MW2) on my Xbox a little while ago and I'm switching to PC and will I be able to download that game on my PC because when I tried it woudnt let me...
  10. Why wont it let me download mw2 on my pc when though i bought it on xbox? I need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont it let me download mw2 on my pc when though i bought it on xbox? I need help: So i bought the full 100$ version of modern warfare 2 and was wondering why it wont let me reinstall it 9d4e46c7-dc80-488f-9473-f3eeb8c86747