Why do I have to create an account when I try to log into epic games using my Xbox1...

Discus and support Why do I have to create an account when I try to log into epic games using my Xbox1... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Evert time I try to log into my epic games account using log in with my xbobx email and password it tells me to make a new account.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Camila Almodovar, Nov 20, 2023.

1. Why do I have to create an account when I try to log into epic games using my Xbox1...

Evert time I try to log into my epic games account using log in with my xbobx email and password it tells me to make a new account.

:)

Camila Almodovar, Nov 20, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Why do I have to create an account when I try to log into epic games using my Xbox1 credentials?

Hi Camila! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Epic games account. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

It's important to note that this is a public user-to-user community forum, and none of us here work for Microsoft.

Based on the information I've gathered, you may need a proper Epic Games account to fix this. Try to sign in to the Epic Games website, select the Xbox logo, and use your Xbox credentials, it will then ask you to create a full Epic account with your Xbox account attached, then once done you can sign into the pc or Xbox version of Fortnite and have all your skins and progress.

If the issue still persists, I highly suggest you reach out to Epic Games Support for further assistance as they have the tools and resources to properly investigate this case. You may contact them using the link below:

https://www.epicgames.com/help/en-US/

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Also please check this link for more information:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-made-it/1a1ebac2-e9ca-40fa-943b-0267e0aba74c

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. Kevin Sanchez3 Win User

Whenever I try to log into my Epic Games account, the website redirects me to a tab that forces me to create a new epic account, is there a solution to this problem?

Whenever I try to login to my Epic Games account normally on the Epic Games website, the website redirects me (whenever I press sign in) to a page that forces me to make a new account. I have tried contacting Epic, but to do that, I need to log in, and for some reason, I cannot log in because whenever I try to login, the website redirects me to a page that forces me to create a new Epic Games account. I haven't found any solution to this problem yet, so hopefully posting it on here will give me some answers.(NOTE: I do not use an Xbox, I am just having trouble with this issue on the Epic Games website)
    How to link epic games
  4. Tezzarrific Win User

How do i log into my epic account if i made it using my xbox account?

when you play an epic game on xbox for the first time it creates an epic account linked to the xbox account, to use that account on other platforms you need to make it a proper epic account by logging in on the website with xbox creds then create the account fully, it aint rocket science, why these independent advisors insist on being here is beyond me.
  5. Georges C. Win User

I cant log into my Fortnite account on my pc

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Tytytuxedo153, on your console you log in with your Microsoft account and play Fortnite normally, but when you log in on the PC you have to log in with the email that opened an account at Epic Games.

If you used the same Microsoft email on Epic, you won't have any problems, but if you used a different email to create your Epic account, you'll need to know what that email is.
  6. ljaadc Win User

Sorry your xbl account has already been associated with another Epic Games account

How do I unlink my xbox account from Epic Games so I can link my epic games account to my xbox correctly? Error message is "Sorry your xbl account has already been associated with another Epic Games account"
    I have gone to the Epic Games website, logged in using the Xbox link, used my xbl credentials, and it logs me in. However, under Accounts/Connections Xbox is not connected. When I click on connect, I get the message that this xbl account is associated
    to another account. It's a never ending circle.
Thema:

Why do I have to create an account when I try to log into epic games using my Xbox1...

1. Why do I have to create an account when I try to log into epic games using my Xbox1... - Similar Threads - Why create account

2. Why won't my Xbox allow me to create or join a party?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why won't my Xbox allow me to create or join a party?: Everytime I make a party or try and join one on my Xbox series S it says party encountered an error and tells me to check my Internet connection. When I check my connection it says everything is...
  3. I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...: There is no high performance option in my power plans and I tried to fix it by going in regedit to figure it out but i am too scared to mess up something in my computer so I didn't do anything in...
  4. Why does it say this email already exists when I try to create it but when I try logging...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does it say this email already exists when I try to create it but when I try logging...: I'm trying to make a hotmail for my sister so that I can make an xbox account for her. I tried to create an email for her from her device a long time ago through the Minecraft app, but after I...
  5. Why won’t my Xbox app let me join or create a party anymore?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why won’t my Xbox app let me join or create a party anymore?: So I’ve only recently been having issues with the Xbox app where I cannot join or create a party every time I try it just removes me almost instantly even if it’s my own. Never had this problem...
  6. Why can't I create a looking for group post?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I create a looking for group post?: I have tried every youtube fix I could find, but none of them worked. I try to make an LFG post, but it says the same "unable to create Looking For Griup post" junk every time. It does the same...
  7. Why Xbox app creates 3 foulders Xboxgames, program files and windowsapp?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Xbox app creates 3 foulders Xboxgames, program files and windowsapp?: Why does it keep creating these foulders? What is the reason for not being allowed to select the disk and install in a custom foulders that i want? what kind of level of incompetence is this? and...
  8. I can’t sigh into my Xbox live account or create a new one, why does Xbox have so many issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t sigh into my Xbox live account or create a new one, why does Xbox have so many issues: I can’t sigh into my Xbox live account and I can’t sigh into my account period, kinda annoying!!!!! 5d16ca68-602a-4116-b587-f8dd7e4d58bc
  9. why I can't create a new xbox live account on my xbox 360.

in XBoX Accessibility
    why I can't create a new xbox live account on my xbox 360.: Hi! My name is Razvan and I have an issue with my xbox 360 slim. My mom bought an used xbox 360 s and I try to join xbox live, but when I press the "sign up" button, it does nothing(it doesn't...
  10. Why does my Xbox 360 say "You cannot create a Xbox live account now."?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Xbox 360 say "You cannot create a Xbox live account now."?: I cannot create an Xbox live account on my Xbox 360. Did it discontinue? 53ce4768-48f2-4472-9aee-1cb85dbe4554