why do I have to constantly turn my headset off and then turn it back on to hear cross...

Discus and support why do I have to constantly turn my headset off and then turn it back on to hear cross... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Happens all the time with modern warfare 2. Just want to know if there is a permanent fix I’m using a turtle beach stealth 600 gen 2... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mitchell Black, Apr 23, 2023.

1. why do I have to constantly turn my headset off and then turn it back on to hear cross...

Happens all the time with modern warfare 2. Just want to know if there is a permanent fix I’m using a turtle beach stealth 600 gen 2

:)

Mitchell Black, Apr 23, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

why do I have to constantly turn my headset off and then turn it back on to hear cross platform gamers and is there a fix for it?

Hello,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume your problem has been solved. We won't be monitoring this topic going forward, so if you need more help, please create a new topic to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com).

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Tomm_A Win User

why do I have to constantly turn my headset off and then turn it back on to hear cross platform gamers and is there a fix for it?

Hello Mitchell Black,

Thank you for sharing your concern here in Xbox Community Forum and we hope that all is well.

Based on the description, you are having issue with audio when playing cross platform with the game Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II. Let us see how we can help.

We would like to ask few details to help us isolate the issue further.

1. Is this happening all the time when playing any cross-platform games or happening only to this game?
    2. Have you tried using different headset and the issue remains the same?

If it is happening to this game only, then it is in-game specific issue and needs to be address directly to the game developer support team so they can investigate and roll-out a permanent fix. It could also be possible that there is a specific game setting for audio and we can get the best recommendation through their support. We can help you how to reach them.

For the meantime, you can utilize the resources from the official article provided by the game developer that outline how crossplay and cross-progression work and setup including party chat. You can also see the support option where you can submit a ticket directly to the dedicated support team. See the link below:

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Just a Volunteer Win User

5. Very Fat Santa8 Win User

Headphones Mic Glitches Out

Mine has been doing the same thing. I would have to turn off my headset then turn it back on and it would fix it. I have a wireless turtlebeach headset
  6. XBA_Hype Win User

Warzone forcing me to enable crossplay

i did hear that a way of bypassing it is to turn off cross play through the xbox settings but this will be for all games, if you want to play cross platform on other games you would need to remember to turn it back on.
Thema:

why do I have to constantly turn my headset off and then turn it back on to hear cross...

1. why do I have to constantly turn my headset off and then turn it back on to hear cross... - Similar Threads - why constantly turn

2. Why are games on my hdd stuttering constantly?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are games on my hdd stuttering constantly?: I understand this isn't necessarily microsofts products but I thought this would be a good place to go. Games on my Hdd are extremely slow and keep stuttering. It's a brand new hdd. Seagate...
  3. Why is my Gamerscore constantly being altered?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Gamerscore constantly being altered?: Since last October and throughout every month as I earn Achievements my Gamerscore obviously reflects that.The problem arises when after initial correct display within minutes it has been reduced...
  4. Why am I constantly getting Fortnite ads forced down my throat on XSS?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I constantly getting Fortnite ads forced down my throat on XSS?: For months now, I've had the same game being pushed on me over and over with the Xbox Home ads. Not once have I even considered installing Fortnite as it is a game for toxic children yet you seem...
  5. Why do the Xbox Series X controllers constantly disconnect from the console?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do the Xbox Series X controllers constantly disconnect from the console?: I have an Xbox series X that is roughly 1 year old and my controller disconnects from the console every 5-10 minutes. This problem only occurs while playing games and has essentially made my Xbox...
  6. Why is the bug for my Xbox asking to constantly relink my Discord still happening?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is the bug for my Xbox asking to constantly relink my Discord still happening?: I am having an issue with my Xbox saying I have to relink my Discord account. It never did this till tonight. Last week it was working fine for me. Now whenever I try to relink my account from...
  7. Why does Game Pass PC CONSTANTLY refuse to launch games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Game Pass PC CONSTANTLY refuse to launch games?: This started not long after Starfield launched. I'm not sure if it's a coincidence, but since then games will randomly refuse to launch, and I'll see a generic "Something went wrong" error: [img]...
  8. Why starfield game is crashing constantly? I can't play the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why starfield game is crashing constantly? I can't play the game: I can't play Starfield, is crashing constantly 77a51b4a-4a7f-449d-9de4-4155485a2fe1
  9. Why is the game constantly crashing when I try to send my Sims to different locations?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is the game constantly crashing when I try to send my Sims to different locations?: Game just updated and I've already had it crash several times within the last couple of hours. Mostly related to Sim travel. If I try to send my Sims anywhere, the game almost instantly crashes...
  10. Why is it since I updated newest MW2 is I half to constantly deal with error try again...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it since I updated newest MW2 is I half to constantly deal with error try again...: Why is it since I updated newest MW2 is I half to constantly deal with error try again later unless I uninstall it and reinstall its starting to piss me off that ever since the update I been...