Why do I have so many reports?

Discus and support Why do I have so many reports? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; apparently I have been reported 7 times for cheating in the last six months. will that get me banned? I have never cheated ever. I don't even glitch... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by sxrpnt, Feb 27, 2017.

1. sxrpnt
    sxrpnt Guest

apparently I have been reported 7 times for cheating in the last six months. will that get me banned? I have never cheated ever. I don't even glitch either

:)

sxrpnt, Feb 27, 2017
  2. czerwca
    czerwca Guest
    Why do I have debt?

With regards to this, you could possibly have a subscription which is set to auto renew and when it renewed, the system attempt to charge the said card linked to it but for some reason, the transaction has been declined. That could be possibly the reason
    why you do have a pending balance. Might as well to contact Xbox Support for them to check on it.

czerwca, Feb 28, 2017
  3. abebishev
    abebishev Guest
    Why do I have debt?

why can't I remove a payment option?

Says "Cannot delete this payment method current payment until it is paid off....."

Why do I have debt?

abebishev, Feb 28, 2017
  4. sxrpnt
    sxrpnt Guest

I check on the enforcement Xbox page by the way. if that helps

sxrpnt, Feb 28, 2017
  5. sxrpnt
    sxrpnt Guest
    I went on the enforcement page and checked and realized that they don't ban people because of how many times they were reported they instead look into it. but whenever I press delete it says deleting is disabled.

sxrpnt, Feb 28, 2017
  6. sxrpnt
    sxrpnt Guest
    if any mods ever find this could you please delete this post? I just realized how dumb I look. my apologies I should have looked into the question before I asked the forums.

sxrpnt, Feb 28, 2017
  7. Hey there sxrpnt,

One of the common myths is that people who report another user for no reason will see that person suspended. This is not the case and in fact is subject to action as well for false reports which you can find more information about Enforcement Myths HERE.

If you are suspended for whatever reason and you believe the suspension was in error and you're eligible. You can submit a case review using the steps

HERE
    , however sometimes you're asked to complete a short questionnaire before you can submit a case review. All of the questions refer to the

Code of Conduct
    , which you should review prior to filing the review.

Hope that helps explain things a bit for you! Why do I have so many reports? :)

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Mar 1, 2017
  8. sxrpnt
    sxrpnt Guest

thanks so much mister mascot. I was really worried I might be banned for no reason. I really appreciate the help

sxrpnt, Mar 1, 2017
  9. Not a problem at all,

Be sure to post a new thread if you have any other questions! Why do I have so many reports? :)

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Oct 31, 2018
  10. Mister Mascot Win User

Not a problem at all,

Be sure to post a new thread if you have any other questions! :)

Xbox Forums Staff

Insider Program Forums

HERE
    for the best info.
  11. sxrpnt Win User

I check on the enforcement Xbox page by the way. if that helps
  12. sxrpnt Win User

thanks so much mister mascot. I was really worried I might be banned for no reason. I really appreciate the help
  13. Mister Mascot Win User

Hey there sxrpnt,

One of the common myths is that people who report another user for no reason will see that person suspended. This is not the case and in fact is subject to action as well for false reports which you can find more information about Enforcement Myths HERE.

If you are suspended for whatever reason and you believe the suspension was in error and you're eligible. You can submit a case review using the steps

HERE
    , however sometimes you're asked to complete a short questionnaire before you can submit a case review. All of the questions refer to the

Code of Conduct
    , which you should review prior to filing the review.

Hope that helps explain things a bit for you! :)

Xbox Forums Staff

Insider Program Forums

HERE
    for the best info.
  14. sxrpnt Win User

if any mods ever find this could you please delete this post? I just realized how dumb I look. my apologies I should have looked into the question before I asked the forums.
Thema:

1. Why do I have so many reports? - Similar Threads - Why many reports

2. Why do so many Xbox series x refuse to read certain game discs? But will read others fine....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do so many Xbox series x refuse to read certain game discs? But will read others fine....: Urgent Attention Needed: Persistent Disc Reading Issue on Xbox Series X Dear Microsoft Support Team, I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to address a recurring issue with my...
  3. Why does the right bumper fail on so many Elite 2 controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the right bumper fail on so many Elite 2 controllers?: Since customer support was unable to help me I figure I would try here before deciding whether or not to buy anymore Xbox hardware. I've had 2 Xbox elite 2 controllers stop working. Both had the...
  4. Why does my Xbox series s have so many bugs ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox series s have so many bugs ?: I’ve had this Xbox series s for about a year now and taken care of it perfectly but I’ve randomly started to encounter bugs after bugs after more random bugs so first I was experiencing really bad...
  5. Why are we so many racist players allowed to send messages online without proper...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why are we so many racist players allowed to send messages online without proper...: Myself and kids are often sent racist messages online. Nothing ever gets sorted. Wondering whether going to the media may help bring this to peoples attention. Microsoft don't seem keen to help....
  6. After so many years, why is xbox cloud gaming still in beta and doesn't have support from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After so many years, why is xbox cloud gaming still in beta and doesn't have support from...: Question posed above. While it's a great concept, with many people going to digital copies with minimal storage on the new consoles. Why is the cloud gaming still so poor? Servers need a massive...
  7. Why do I need online to install many xbox one games like:

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I need online to install many xbox one games like:: Why do I need to install games via online like- Mass Effect Legendary Edition Planet Coaster Walking Dead Destinies Jurassic world Evolution 2 c6839a48-e4f5-42bf-8ab0-ad59478ae1af
  8. Why does Minecraft have so many problems?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Minecraft have so many problems?: I recently downloaded Minecraft from the Microsoft store and I have a problem. After downloading the launcher I went ahead and installed the java edition. After downloading it the game didn't...
  9. Why did xbox change how many points you get for earning the daily Achievement

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did xbox change how many points you get for earning the daily Achievement: Why did xbox change the daily achievement reward from 50 to 5 points! that is so stupid!!!! it takes a lot longer to do that then any other reward!! Is there any way to start something for them to...
  10. Why when I submitted a refund request it said a have made to many request this year when I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why when I submitted a refund request it said a have made to many request this year when I...: So when I check the refund requests it says declined why I have never refunded a game and also I read over people’s requests it says that they got an email about there refund but I did not This...