Why do i get suspended when other players were literally spamming my messages saying “ur...

Discus and support Why do i get suspended when other players were literally spamming my messages saying “ur... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I dont understand this xbox suspension, i get suspended for other players doing man 0300f973-e05c-47b7-b437-71f3c1269c72 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by  , Jul 30, 2023.

1.  
      Guest

Why do i get suspended when other players were literally spamming my messages saying “ur...

I dont understand this xbox suspension, i get suspended for other players doing man

:)

 , Jul 30, 2023
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Why do i get suspended when other players were literally spamming my messages saying “ur bad” and i say something back and i got suspended and they dont makes sense

Hello, sorry to hear you've been suspended.

Unfortunately we are unable to help with enforcement issues. You would have been sent a message to the email associated with your account that gives more info on the suspension though. Be sure to check your junk/spam folders just in case.

You can also log in to https://enforcement.xbox.com to see the reason and duration of the action as well as open a case review with the PET if available.

Please note that a case review is only available for suspensions longer than 24 hours and the PET can take up to 48 hours to respond.
  3. CrispedScarab84 Win User

8 days bad sport this game is garbage online

Why dont you do this on single player or on a solo session ? As i saied u have NO REASON to join other players on free roam

Call ur friends or do some missions and then call ur friends to ur ''gay session''
  4. UnstableTwo Win User

Xbox enforcement

Doesn't explain why I'm banned without doing anything inappropriate. No swearing, nothing that should get you banned. Literally told him to stop spamming because its harassment and then I suddenly couldnt send my friend a message and he was still spamming
    me
  5. KindGryphon Win User

Why did I get a violation

I just don't get why I was suspended. No messages were reported my username and profile pic is appropriate. I honestly think I was just wrongly suspended
    And you didn't send the other person any messages that could be even remotely against the rules?
  6. Andrew_F90 Win User

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whoa what, xbox360italy your post has literally nothing to do with OPs. Its not about a suspended account or another Xbox live player. OP is technically spam and should be closed asap but you seem to be farming for xp dude. smh
Thema:

1. Why do i get suspended when other players were literally spamming my messages saying “ur... - Similar Threads - Why suspended players

2. Why does it say im suspended on the xbox app when im not

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does it say im suspended on the xbox app when im not: Anyone knows why its kinda strange cause i checked my enforcement history and i have no bans for suspensions c2ec7c2f-ab27-490f-8465-8968e521376e
  3. Any idea why I got suspended for making a group post saying “Wtb unyielding armor”?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Any idea why I got suspended for making a group post saying “Wtb unyielding armor”?: Made a post requesting for a in game trade and got suspended. Pretty ridiculous. 3d95c945-3386-45a9-9f1a-d7d1d14cb5d7
  4. why suspend my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    why suspend my account: Why log me out my account for that ive had for 12 years then when i put all the right information on the stuff its telling me to put in then it says im wrong And then when I ask for support it...
  5. Why won't [mod removed] get suspended when he's calling me the NWORD I've reported it so...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't [mod removed] get suspended when he's calling me the NWORD I've reported it so...: [mod removed] won't get suspended for calling me n NWORD even tho I've reported It multiple times, this isn't fair 3e2a9fbe-ce25-41bb-95ec-962288ca4f3e
  6. Why is Xbox suspending me for putting up group posts

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox suspending me for putting up group posts: I put up a group post for a military simulation it banned me for it for a whole week now it's not letting me appeal it either which is just stupid Xbox is killing off one of its bigger audiences...
  7. Why do you get suspended for making a post

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do you get suspended for making a post: Just got suspended for making a post b6773e2b-a88a-4b88-b532-64c730682589
  8. Why am I still banned/suspended on xbox for a whole year after my appeal was approved?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I still banned/suspended on xbox for a whole year after my appeal was approved?: So I received a suspension for changing my gamerpic to a photo of kevin james photoshopped with a black box covering him, the suspension lasts a entire year. I went to the enforcement page to...
  9. Why is my Xbox account suspended for 882 days?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my Xbox account suspended for 882 days?: The past few days I’ve got on Xbox nothing has loaded, so I came on here today and there was a notification that said my account is suspended for 882 days. All I’ve been doing is playing forza and...
  10. Why was I suspended when a player called me a slur

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why was I suspended when a player called me a slur: he said “Gross you are a ***” and I said “ I am not a ***” but I got suspended not him? I reported him and Xbox said they couldn’t take action on it but on my suspension it quotes that exact...