Why do I get suspended and not the other person that said profanity word

Discus and support Why do I get suspended and not the other person that said profanity word in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I keep getting messege from this guys and i keep on report him for saying a completed a profanity word and i get report for saying that but they dont?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Djdamo2019, Feb 5, 2020.

1. Djdamo2019
    Djdamo2019 Guest

I keep getting messege from this guys and i keep on report him for saying a completed a profanity word and i get report for saying that but they dont?

:)

Djdamo2019, Feb 5, 2020
  2. zeroice007 Win User

Exactly the best thing to do is block them and report them Just the other day in Apex i encountered let us just say two individuals using racial slurs continuously just because they got shot? smh I didn't say anything or respond, just continued the game
    and when I was done i blocked them and reported them. And no this wasnt just colorful game talk. They didn't even have an idea what race or creed i was? That is how unintelligent these individuals can be. Worst thing you can do is confront them at all or even
    talk to them I never talk to random people until they say something positive like hello lol, or atleast do you have a mic. Just be positive, there are plenty of great users out there. Be friends with a few of them the community is worldwide remember that and
    you will be fine. Some people come online to raise conflict?
  3. ArminatorX Win User

Since you don't get a confirmation on an action of the Enforcement Team, you wouldn't know if they suspendede them or not.

Depending on the severity, the Enforcement Team could issue only a 24 hour ban on them, and after that time is up, they could then message you again. So you can't know if they've been banned for 24 hours, or if they just didn't use their console during that
    time.

Also, depending on how often you incorrectly reported someone, your "reliability"-score for your reports is down. If you often falsely report someone that didn't actually violate the Terms of Use or the Xbox Community Guidelines, your reports stay longer
    in the waiting queue.

However, the more often you accurately report violations, the more "reliable" your reports are, and the faster they move up through the waiting queue.

And, depending on the position in the waiting queue, your report just hasn't been worked on yet. So the person you reported might get suspended some time in the near future, as soon as an Enforcement Agent works on your report.

And finally: In order to prevent getting suspended yourself, NEVER EVER react to messages that are sent to you that offend you.

Instead of replying to these messages, report the message, and block/mute the profile, so they can't contact you anymore.

Trolls that send you messages that aim to encite a response from you, get their satisfaction from getting a response from you that they can report.

If you do NOT reply, you are making them more mad than any reply with the worst insult you could think of. So it's a win/win situation for you.

You report his message that gets him suspended. And you deny him the satisfaction of gettin a reply from you.
  4. Swift Oldboy Win User

It is hard not to defend yourself in those situations but like others have mentioned, try your best not to reply to someone who uses profanity. If they use that, it is your one way ticket to get them suspended when you report them.
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

Yeah as long as you reported them and they did in fact violate the code of conduct then they will get suspended too.
  6. Mistress Sara Win User

If you reported and blocked a user, then the enforcement team will take it from there. Be sure to not respond to that user.

Also keep in mind, user's don't always receive any updates on the status of a report that was filed other than the occasional "thank you for your report" style message.
Thema:

1. Why do I get suspended and not the other person that said profanity word - Similar Threads - Why suspended person

2. Why does it say im suspended on the xbox app when im not

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does it say im suspended on the xbox app when im not: Anyone knows why its kinda strange cause i checked my enforcement history and i have no bans for suspensions c2ec7c2f-ab27-490f-8465-8968e521376e
  3. Any idea why I got suspended for making a group post saying “Wtb unyielding armor”?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Any idea why I got suspended for making a group post saying “Wtb unyielding armor”?: Made a post requesting for a in game trade and got suspended. Pretty ridiculous. 3d95c945-3386-45a9-9f1a-d7d1d14cb5d7
  4. why suspend my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    why suspend my account: Why log me out my account for that ive had for 12 years then when i put all the right information on the stuff its telling me to put in then it says im wrong And then when I ask for support it...
  5. Why won't [mod removed] get suspended when he's calling me the NWORD I've reported it so...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't [mod removed] get suspended when he's calling me the NWORD I've reported it so...: [mod removed] won't get suspended for calling me n NWORD even tho I've reported It multiple times, this isn't fair 3e2a9fbe-ce25-41bb-95ec-962288ca4f3e
  6. Why is Xbox suspending me for putting up group posts

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox suspending me for putting up group posts: I put up a group post for a military simulation it banned me for it for a whole week now it's not letting me appeal it either which is just stupid Xbox is killing off one of its bigger audiences...
  7. Why do you get suspended for making a post

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do you get suspended for making a post: Just got suspended for making a post b6773e2b-a88a-4b88-b532-64c730682589
  8. Why am I still banned/suspended on xbox for a whole year after my appeal was approved?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I still banned/suspended on xbox for a whole year after my appeal was approved?: So I received a suspension for changing my gamerpic to a photo of kevin james photoshopped with a black box covering him, the suspension lasts a entire year. I went to the enforcement page to...
  9. Why is my Xbox account suspended for 882 days?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my Xbox account suspended for 882 days?: The past few days I’ve got on Xbox nothing has loaded, so I came on here today and there was a notification that said my account is suspended for 882 days. All I’ve been doing is playing forza and...
  10. Why did I get suspended for trying to change my profile pic once?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get suspended for trying to change my profile pic once?: Hey I got suspended from trying to change my profile pic. I was doing it on Xbox app and it kept freezing so I kept trying. Then when it said that it has been sent to y’all. A few minutes later I...