Why do I get banned for using one word. But when that someone kept telling me to go ****...

Discus and support Why do I get banned for using one word. But when that someone kept telling me to go ****... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My cousin killed 4 guys on GTA the other night and they invited him to a party and was saying racial slurs. So we moved on to killing them for a while... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Developer ✓2, May 19, 2023.

1. Why do I get banned for using one word. But when that someone kept telling me to go ****...

My cousin killed 4 guys on GTA the other night and they invited him to a party and was saying racial slurs. So we moved on to killing them for a while and they kept fighting back. One of them decided to add me as a friend and say that I’m good at GTA and that they wanted me to teach them how to play better and so I decided I would help. Then two of them has been telling me to go **** and just treating me like absolute garbage. And the friend that added me was giving out personal information about me and they was talking more **** about me.

:)

Developer ✓2, May 19, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Why do I get banned for using one word. But when that someone kept telling me to go **** and some how got my address doesn’t get banned?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

I apologize, but just a friendly reminder that for enforcement action there is a dedicated team that handles them which is the enforcement team. There is no direct contact with them, only by reporting and filing a case review.

To help you, I would recommend signing in to https://enforcement.xbox.com to get more details along with checking if you're eligible to file a case review.

Also, I would recommend sending a report as well in that way the enforcement team can look into this. Sorry for that.
  3. m1ke k1rch 13 Win User

Communication ban?

Its sad Microsoft has no idea what a profane word is. Nor do they know what abusive or threatening remarks are. You can't ban someone for calling a pathetically worthless child that when they threaten to shut your internet off and I get banned for calling
    someone pathetic? And the other kid who is a booter gets no bans? Tell me how that makes sense
  4. Ripa DsHoTzZ Win User

XBox one Not unbanned help please

As i do not know why i was banned they said it was a mistake and it should be fixed soon, Someone stole my account and hacked me and stole peoples passwords and kept asking and thats why i was banned
  5. SteelySoap80207 Win User

Banned

So your telling me the enforcement team don't really care who they ban or why and I would love to go onto that site but I cannot do anything when my account is perma banned... Which is why I made a whole new account just to get them to tell me WHY I am banned
    until the end of time......
  6. Zeamaphobick Win User

Why does Xbox continue to let people ruin the game by cheating?

let me correct myself here, yes i made a bobo. halojolly, the pressure push was an example of a glitch that a person could mistake for a mod. Could being the key word.

Also Undeadfire, i do see it as possible for only one file complaint to get someone banned but Xbox only has so many resources and the resources are going to be used appropriately. That is why people can mod and get away with it.
Thema:

Why do I get banned for using one word. But when that someone kept telling me to go ****...

1. Why do I get banned for using one word. But when that someone kept telling me to go ****... - Similar Threads - Why banned using

2. Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?: I just want to know when Microsoft is going to stop with the gross abuse of power when it comes to wrongfully banning people. I got a 15 day ban for asking someone to swap character in a game....
  3. Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...: Why do i always get banned for saying basic words, but others do not get banned, even if they say inappropriate words? 1ad069d8-f05c-4b5a-86ef-319d8f43b79e
  4. Why did I get banned for my gamerpic?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did I get banned for my gamerpic?: I just got two strikes and am banned for two days because of my gamer pic/profile picture. It is just a simple picture of me, nothing offensive or anything else like that (I do not wish to show...
  5. Why am I banned on a game

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I banned on a game: Why am I banned on a game for a year? 9e203cf3-9439-488a-b3d4-f34bdc1375d9
  6. Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...: [img] [img] Please help tell me what I did wrong I run a vendor in fallout 76 now I can’t play I don’t want to get banned again but I still want to use the looking for group to stay connected to...
  7. Why did I get banned for a year when all I did was try and change my profile picture?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did I get banned for a year when all I did was try and change my profile picture?: So the other day I was trying to change my profile picture to a funny pic of my friend and the background had a confederate flag and him holding a shotgun not even real well I tried to upload that...
  8. why was i banned ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why was i banned ?: hi my gamertag is JJtopFr4gz, i was just playing gta v and made a group post and i invited someone and about 5 seconds later i was banned for 4 days, i know it's not long but i would like to know...
  9. Why does Microsoft ban people for the most dumbest reasons?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Microsoft ban people for the most dumbest reasons?: I'm recently got a 2 day suspension ban on my account for posting on a LFG: " W 30 nuke cards 100c each, and OverDrive 70c each" with no appeal and customer support not being able to do anything...
  10. I’ve basically been banned from using Microsoft rewards and I don’t know why.

in XBoX on Windows
    I’ve basically been banned from using Microsoft rewards and I don’t know why.: I’ve been back and forth in emails trying to get somewhere with this issue. I wasn’t able to redeem points so I emailed and after many follow up emails I got this answer. I don’t even understand...