Why do I get banned for putting a picture of someone giving the finger when there’s worse...

Discus and support Why do I get banned for putting a picture of someone giving the finger when there’s worse... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I just got banned for 2 days for having a picture of someone giving the finger, but it’s crazy how other people have worse things in their profiles but... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Claudio Nieto, Jul 13, 2023.

1. Why do I get banned for putting a picture of someone giving the finger when there’s worse...

I just got banned for 2 days for having a picture of someone giving the finger, but it’s crazy how other people have worse things in their profiles but I get banned ??

:)

Claudio Nieto, Jul 13, 2023
  2. Janet_C Win User

Why do I get banned for putting a picture of someone giving the finger when there’s worse profiles, like people smoking, guns etc.

3. Claudio Nieto Win User

Why do I get banned for putting a picture of someone giving the finger when there’s worse profiles, like people smoking, guns etc.

Yeah, I guess I got reported or something. But I don’t get it, I really don’t.
  4. SigmaTheDJ Win User

It really depends on if you get reported. Other people sometimes get away with things that break the ToS cos nobody has reported them.
  5. Claudio Nieto Win User

Well that sucks, that’s what everyone is telling me. I just want to get unbanned. It’s so unfair.
  6. Janet_C Win User

Thema:

Why do I get banned for putting a picture of someone giving the finger when there’s worse...

1. Why do I get banned for putting a picture of someone giving the finger when there’s worse... - Similar Threads - Why banned putting

2. Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?: I just want to know when Microsoft is going to stop with the gross abuse of power when it comes to wrongfully banning people. I got a 15 day ban for asking someone to swap character in a game....
  3. Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...: Why do i always get banned for saying basic words, but others do not get banned, even if they say inappropriate words? 1ad069d8-f05c-4b5a-86ef-319d8f43b79e
  4. Why did I get banned for my gamerpic?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did I get banned for my gamerpic?: I just got two strikes and am banned for two days because of my gamer pic/profile picture. It is just a simple picture of me, nothing offensive or anything else like that (I do not wish to show...
  5. Why am I banned on a game

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I banned on a game: Why am I banned on a game for a year? 9e203cf3-9439-488a-b3d4-f34bdc1375d9
  6. Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...: [img] [img] Please help tell me what I did wrong I run a vendor in fallout 76 now I can’t play I don’t want to get banned again but I still want to use the looking for group to stay connected to...
  7. Why did I get banned for a year when all I did was try and change my profile picture?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did I get banned for a year when all I did was try and change my profile picture?: So the other day I was trying to change my profile picture to a funny pic of my friend and the background had a confederate flag and him holding a shotgun not even real well I tried to upload that...
  8. why was i banned ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why was i banned ?: hi my gamertag is JJtopFr4gz, i was just playing gta v and made a group post and i invited someone and about 5 seconds later i was banned for 4 days, i know it's not long but i would like to know...
  9. Why does Microsoft ban people for the most dumbest reasons?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Microsoft ban people for the most dumbest reasons?: I'm recently got a 2 day suspension ban on my account for posting on a LFG: " W 30 nuke cards 100c each, and OverDrive 70c each" with no appeal and customer support not being able to do anything...
  10. Why did I get banned over a dumb pfp? In addition it didn't let me put on pfp so I got...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get banned over a dumb pfp? In addition it didn't let me put on pfp so I got...: So I tried to use a pfp with Mario putting the middle finger as a joke it wasn't supposed to offend people I had no bad intentions and I'm sorry 0221c5f2-9c7d-4092-b8cb-fd597319a8dc