Why do I get a strike 2 different times for the same username

Discus and support Why do I get a strike 2 different times for the same username in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have been banned for a year because I got a strike 2 different times for the same username (keep in mind I have 6 strikes already), I understand... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Theee Don, Oct 4, 2023.

1. Theee Don
    Theee Don Guest

I have been banned for a year because I got a strike 2 different times for the same username (keep in mind I have 6 strikes already), I understand getting a strike for a username that goes against ToS but I got no warning that I would get banned again if I did not change the name in a certain amount of time, I find this absurd and frustrating that if I got warned to changing my username in a certain amount of time I could of saved myself from a year ban, thank you xbox enforcment team for your great support on giving me a second strike without warning.

:)

Theee Don, Oct 4, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

The enforcement team does not use the forums so no one here can comment on the actual enforcement action. They do not send warnings as your warning is considered the code of conduct/terms of service you agreed to when you signed up.
  3. bowski477 Win User

Different username WHY?

It sounds like you accidently created a new account on the new console instead of adding the old one. Are you 100% positive you entered the correct email address associated with the account on the new console?
  4. steeledwand7664 Win User

Different username WHY?

If you sign into the account downstairs and go to settings and under the account tab go to sign in security and passkey it will show you what email is associated with that account.
  5. punishmentof12 Win User

Double Jeopardy suspension????

Yes, again something like this should be allowed to be challenged, because this person can continue to use this against me over and over again like they're doing now, the same strike 2 different times one of which I already got penalized for, now I'm being penalized for the same comment a month later, when I haven't been on XBOX since Monday let alone Nov 3rd. I should be allowed to challenge this, I can't review this because of the time frame of the suspension, in fact I blocked this person on Oct 23 so why is this able to continue to keep happening I have the screen shots on the different dates and they are identical what's going on?
  6. barley 96240 Win User

So I was account strikes five times and it doesn't give me a reason.

that’s fine I guess, but is there any reason you could get 5 strikes at once, becuase I’m sure the strike system only says you can get about 2 max strikes at a time
Thema:

1. Why do I get a strike 2 different times for the same username - Similar Threads - Why strike different

2. Why did i get this many strikes?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did i get this many strikes?: i got multiple strikes for the same message failing to send xbox, it kept failing so kept trying again thinking its network issues, now i have 9 strikes, great service...
  3. Why am I receiving 2 strikes for saying “****” to another player?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I receiving 2 strikes for saying “****” to another player?: How does saying "You are so **** man can’t believe the garbage you get away with " constitute 2/8 strikes? Clearly messaging the player regarding the game we just played can’t understand how...
  4. Why was my account just hit with 5 strikes and given no reason I have literally done...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was my account just hit with 5 strikes and given no reason I have literally done...: I keep getting banned for no reason at all and I need help figuring this out ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and gaming / Other*** 5b6ca4f3-ad78-439e-a7c1-9838c7b868eb
  5. Why have a been given to strikes on Xbox with no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why have a been given to strikes on Xbox with no reason: Hi , does anyone know why this might be , I don’t play with anyone else or use a mic to talk in game chats , yet logged on Xbox and been hit with a 2 day ban with no reasoning just locked out of...
  6. Why am I receiving strikes?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I receiving strikes?: My account is receiving strikes by the enforcement action. I have played here on Xbox for nearly 2 decades without a single strike on my account. Now, apparently, an adult game rated mature, can...
  7. Why was my account just hit with 5 strikes and given no reason I have literally done...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was my account just hit with 5 strikes and given no reason I have literally done...: I keep getting banned for no reason at all and I need help figuring this out 5b6ca4f3-ad78-439e-a7c1-9838c7b868eb
  8. Hello, I was wondering why I received a strike while I was playing my game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello, I was wondering why I received a strike while I was playing my game: Hello, I was playing Fortnite and I received a suspension and I do not understand why I’ve been trying to figure it out and I just wanted to submit an appeal 7622864d-080d-496c-9347-ba44a8c76581
  9. Why does Xbox Customer Support and the new strike system suck so hard lately?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Xbox Customer Support and the new strike system suck so hard lately?: Sorry if this thread comes off as me being a massive hot dog, but I'm fed up with xbox support, and the new ban system. Call me a 30 year old boomer for remembering game chats of the 360 days. I...
  10. Why do I have strikes why four when I should have only one

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do I have strikes why four when I should have only one: Why do I have four strikes when I only have one and that's because little kids talking smack and trash talk and get by with it because mommy and daddy buy them game's that are for grown ups and I...