Why do I get a communication ban for changing my pfp

Discus and support Why do I get a communication ban for changing my pfp in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Wowwww Xbox. Received a 9 day comm ban because I tried to change my profile picture. Well “what did you try to change it to,” you may ask. A d*mn... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by chase roberts1, Jul 1, 2023.

1. Why do I get a communication ban for changing my pfp

Wowwww Xbox. Received a 9 day comm ban because I tried to change my profile picture. Well “what did you try to change it to,” you may ask. A d*mn picture of scooby doo

:)

chase roberts1, Jul 1, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey Chase!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, an Independent Advisor. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

Just a friendly reminder that for enforcement actions there is a dedicated team that handles them which is the enforcement team. I’m sorry but the reason and all details are only available on your end.

The only best option is to file a case review if your account is eligible, here's how:

Sign in and visit the Enforcement history page. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-onli...

Note If you’re a member of an Xbox family group, an organizer in your family group must sign in to their Microsoft account to review your enforcement details before they can submit a case review on your behalf.

If you’re an organizer of an Xbox family group, you can choose the gamertag of the account that you’re reviewing under Viewing enforcement history for. Under Enforcement history or Active suspensions, you may find active enforcement for your account or one that you’ve selected.

Choose an enforcement action to review more info about the cause and effect of the enforcement in the pop-up window.

If the enforcement action qualifies for case review, you can select Submit an appeal to receive more info from Xbox Safety.

After you’ve completed the form, select Submit.

Thank you for your understanding and kindness. I hope you have a great day!

Reference link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-onli...
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

4. sam starks2 Win User

still banned for a pfp?

they denied it but they PERMA banned for a pfp not cheats not doing anything else a pfp a bit to much for a pfp of Osama bin ladder not ladden they could of at least banned me from changing my pfp not ban my whole account.
  5. Dani.B Win User

Profile picture ban/support

By posting an appeal, I can ask questions reasoning why my pfp was ban, right?
  6. lil mally Win User

Xbox keeps showing "Try again in a bit"

i keep trying to change my pfp on xbox app it i keep getting the try gain in a bit message why is that?
Thema:

1. Why do I get a communication ban for changing my pfp - Similar Threads - Why communication ban

2. Why can I not communicate with my friends/teammates in lobby or in game for The Finals?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can I not communicate with my friends/teammates in lobby or in game for The Finals?: 2 months ago I lost all comms in the lobby and in game I could not communicate with anyone who wasn't my friends. After this week's patch I cannot communicate with ANYONE in anyway whatsoever....
  3. Why can’t I communicate with other players after suspension is lifted?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t I communicate with other players after suspension is lifted?: I had a two week suspension because I said the “f” word when I died. I got a two week suspension. It lifted. I still can’t communicate with other players. What do I do?...
  4. Why is my communication ban not lifted a week after it was supposed to end

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my communication ban not lifted a week after it was supposed to end: I got banned on january 9 until the 24 from communication and a week later i still cant start a party or join any along with not being able to add people on certain games and voice chat being...
  5. Why did I get an xbox communicate ban

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did I get an xbox communicate ban: I got an Xbox comm ban for saying you tried rappelling up to someone now I can't appeal it. d10d71d5-da44-4145-821d-b43654df466d
  6. Why did I get communication banned I just got unbanned today please can you unban me I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did I get communication banned I just got unbanned today please can you unban me I...: Why did I get communication banned again I just got in banned today please can you unban me I won’t do it again 808d62a3-49be-4ed1-a11a-22659a18cd4d
  7. Why did I get communication banned for posting a looking for group post offering help for...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get communication banned for posting a looking for group post offering help for...: I got com banned for 24 hrs for a looking for group post with my twitch name in it and clearly stating I'm offering help 995e9901-c32e-45f1-a8dc-d69a34a8b5ec
  8. Does anyone else understand why I’ve received a communication ban on the 18th and then a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone else understand why I’ve received a communication ban on the 18th and then a...: being allowed to play for the whole day till it was permanently banned at night and with it being the 4th day serving this ban I’ve had nothing so much as an email to explain why I have Been...
  9. Why am I still banned from any and all communication?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I still banned from any and all communication?: The other day I was on D2. I made an lfg team and we ran through a strike. Throughout the whole strike one of the randos wasn't doing what I told them to do (emote before using a finisher to gain...
  10. How am I supposed to find details about why I received a communication ban? It was for an...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How am I supposed to find details about why I received a communication ban? It was for an...: Nothing on the enforcement website gives me any details on what exactly in my post warranted the ban. There is no option for an appeal or anything, nobody in customer support can help me, and i...