Why do I feel I am getting a constant run around with support
Discus and support Why do I feel I am getting a constant run around with support in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I been watching this conversation and he proves he owns it yet your giving him [Mod Removed - Profanity] Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ryanvondrake, Sep 27, 2018.
Page 2 of 2
Page 2 of 2
Thema:
Why do I feel I am getting a constant run around with support
Loading...
-
Why do I feel I am getting a constant run around with support - Similar Threads - Why feel getting
-
Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...
in XboX InsidersHey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments] -
Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?
in XboX InsidersWhy am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments] -
Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?
in XboX InsidersWhy is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only... -
Why is the NextGen survey so long?!
in XboX InsidersWhy is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be... -
Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??
in XboX InsidersWhy isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by... -
Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?
in XboX InsidersWhy can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments] -
Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...
in XBoX Rewards & SocialWhy isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...: [img] [img] Please help tell me what I did wrong I run a vendor in fallout 76 now I can’t play I don’t want to get banned again but I still want to use the looking for group to stay connected to... -
why cant i download a $60 game i bought on xbox (mw2) on pc feels like i should
in XBoX Games and Appswhy cant i download a $60 game i bought on xbox (mw2) on pc feels like i should: I bought a game (MW2) on my Xbox a little while ago and I'm switching to PC and will I be able to download that game on my PC because when I tried it woudnt let me... -
Remnant 2 looks bad on series s why is it only 30 frames and below at times ? Feel cheated
in XBoX Games and AppsRemnant 2 looks bad on series s why is it only 30 frames and below at times ? Feel cheated: This game looks bad on series s , why only 30 frames when all other games I’ve played , more demanding games ( destiny 2 ) run at 60 , what the heck ? Can’t even play it...