why do I constantly get your ads over and over when gaming?

Discus and support why do I constantly get your ads over and over when gaming? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; tired of your obnoxious self-serving ads during gaming b9b00c1b-5a28-4b3b-bb1e-b7b416638620 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Gerie Vellios, Jan 25, 2023.

1. why do I constantly get your ads over and over when gaming?

tired of your obnoxious self-serving ads during gaming

:)

Gerie Vellios, Jan 25, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here

Where are you getting these ads?
  3. Tezzerrific Win User

Games with Gold

why do you keep duplicating your answers over and over, they stated they have gold, they got the game when it was first added to gold and no it is not showing on their account.
  4. iPrEdAtOr101 Win User

When is the next wave of Backwards Compatible games released?

Games are constantly being added, and as previous posts suggest, there will be over 100 titles readily available when it launches to the public. Hold tight!
  5. WT9009 Win User

How you rate the RE-PLAY ABILITY

It gets boring if you keep starting over constantly. Same problem with oblivion. What i do is i don't like my characters to go over 24 hours of game time. which makes me start over constantly. If i stopped the 24 hour thing i would probably find the game
    more enjoyable but i just can't stop with this 24 hour limit.
  6. FiddlyBitz Win User

Is that normal i have so many ads on the dashboard ?

I personally don't mind the ads.. Im a bit of a time waster so i like to scroll over the new ads and see what all the noise is about..

-

I get why people are getting frustrated with the whole thing but i reason there's no point getting upset over something we have no say in.
Thema:

1. why do I constantly get your ads over and over when gaming? - Similar Threads - why constantly ads

2. Constantly Restarting. Why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constantly Restarting. Why?: Playing ESO on my Xbox my character will suddenly stop being able to interact with any NPC, resource, or roll. I have to restart the Xbox every 5 minutes. Issue with Xbox, controller, or...
  3. Why does the xbox game bar constantly say low battery?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the xbox game bar constantly say low battery?: So as of Dec 2022 still same issue. Just bought controller yesterday... Controller has newest update. Batteries say low. Doesn't stay connected 639e1675-ea79-418d-a6a6-e8e179738c55
  4. Why do I constantly encounter broken "ads" that lock up my game when playing any of the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I constantly encounter broken "ads" that lock up my game when playing any of the...: I regularly play Microsoft Solitaire, Mahjong, and Ultimate Word Games. I do not pay to avoid the annoyance of ads, For weeks now, very frequently the ad will lock up, leaving the only choice for...
  5. why is my controller constantly disconnecting?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my controller constantly disconnecting?!: Losing my patience i bought a new controller as my previous one had bad stick drift.. this controller works fine but i first noticed every few hrs it would randomly disconnect and reconnect but...
  6. Why is the Xbox App constantly garbage? EA, Ubisoft, Epic, all other platforms work...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is the Xbox App constantly garbage? EA, Ubisoft, Epic, all other platforms work...: Ohhhh Ive had a variety of problems with the xbox app and gamepass over its time period. Like many of us have. I Was glad when they started letting you choose custom folders instead of the stupid...
  7. Why are updates - on ANY device - constantly failing?????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are updates - on ANY device - constantly failing?????: I've got an Xbox One S, an Xbox Series X and a Windows Laptop. There's been a host of issues in the past 2 months with updates failing, needing to reset consoles, and so on, but it's now got to a...
  8. Why is my headset crackling and popping constantly?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my headset crackling and popping constantly?: My audio is always crackling. Before you answer my question with a dumb question, like "have you tried restarting your router?", please take the time to read the below description. I have a brand...
  9. Why will microsoft do NOTHING about constant harassment.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why will microsoft do NOTHING about constant harassment.: So here I am, still being stalked and harassed by the same people. All started on 8-28-2020, ran into a pedophile grooming a young boy and took action and now the pedophile and her friends are...
  10. Xbox One Controller constantly disconnects on Windows 10 after Anniversary Update - Why...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Controller constantly disconnects on Windows 10 after Anniversary Update - Why...: I have an issue with the Xbox One controller constantly disconnecting (wireless) from my Windows 10 PC after a few minutes. I then reconnect, and it disconnects again. This problem has been going...