Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...

Discus and support Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Why do i always get banned for saying basic words, but others do not get banned, even if they say inappropriate words?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by NonoCW, Jun 22, 2024 at 5:33 PM.

1. NonoCW
    NonoCW Guest

Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...

Why do i always get banned for saying basic words, but others do not get banned, even if they say inappropriate words?

:)

2. LtDansNewLegs07 Win User

Console ban!

I was always under the impression that M$ never makes a mistake when banning a console? I can't stand those kids on here that get on people saying that there is ALWAYS a reason why they got banned and that it's their fault and that suck up to M$. What do
    they get out of it?
  3. ChainSmokingBob Win User

Community Poll: Lightrifle-Overpowered or just right?

^

I always, always think that. "Why on Earth do people KEEP SAYING ROUGE?"
  4. BlastingAxis Win User

Ambassador abuse??

I always say report/block no reason to feed the troll and keeps people like that in check if they do get banned no reason to let toxic people ruin gaming for everyone
  5. II PARALLAX II Win User

hey..

lol....but they always say "you should have gotten an email explaining why you were banned or had your thread locked bla bla bla" when other people question them especially on those "why was I banned?" forums
  6. MKDeed Win User

Communication ban

Just because they did it first does't mean it is alright.

What you should of really done is report them and sorry to say this but moved on because people will do what they can to get other people banned for them to laugh at because they got someone banned. Someone started calling me all sort of things on a game
    of fortnite all the things you should not say to someone. But something in 17+ game i can see why some words should be allowed because if you are playing the game and the character and he's say the s word should you not be allowed to say it. So it's a bit
    dumb for people to report if they are playing a 17+ game.
Thema:

1. Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say... - Similar Threads - Why always keep

2. Why are these apps always in the update queue?

in XboX Insiders
    Why are these apps always in the update queue?: Every time I open the update queue, Events (Beta), Microsoft Rewards on Xbox, Xbox Original Avatars, and Xbox Avatar Editor need an update. This doesn’t appear to have anything to do with console...
  3. Why do my batteries always say they have medium charge when I plug them into my controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do my batteries always say they have medium charge when I plug them into my controller?: I have rechargeable batteries and when I charge them, it says it’s fully charged. Once I put them in the controller and I go through my settings to see how much charge I have left, it says Medium...
  4. why did when i sign in xbox on website its always signing me out

in XBoX on Windows
    why did when i sign in xbox on website its always signing me out: need answer asap,i want to link my xbox account with epic games 21df864d-bf4f-48f5-8531-995db56d7c12
  5. Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?: It looks like it’s loading and then automatically a message pops up saying it is unavailable. Not sure what to do. My internet is fine and I have loads of storage on my console. Tried deleting and...
  6. Why does the left analog stick always break in these controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the left analog stick always break in these controllers?: These controllers only seem to last about a month before having to turn up the dead zone to stop them moving. Can’t even control the menus any more. The 360 controllers never did this. Sort it...
  7. Why do I always get status code: 80154016 when I try to sign in to my Xbox Live account on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I always get status code: 80154016 when I try to sign in to my Xbox Live account on...: I am aware of the fact that Status code: 80154016 means that you may be trying to change the microsoft account associated with the xbox live account, but I’m simply trying to sign in and it...
  8. Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns...: Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns to the loading screen and I repeat this over and over again, the problem is always the same?...
  9. Why is my XBOX controller order always pending?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my XBOX controller order always pending?: Why is my XBOX controller order always pending? 70e75d1d-5f06-4353-9cda-3dc3f83632fc
  10. Why is my XBOX controller order always pending?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my XBOX controller order always pending?: Why is my XBOX controller order always pending? 5fec3f03-b75f-4e13-8b45-2668dfe6276e