Why do I always get status code: 80154016 when I try to sign in to my Xbox Live account on...

Discus and support Why do I always get status code: 80154016 when I try to sign in to my Xbox Live account on... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am aware of the fact that Status code: 80154016 means that you may be trying to change the microsoft account associated with the xbox live account,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RJ Peoples, Dec 24, 2023.

1. RJ Peoples
    RJ Peoples Guest

Why do I always get status code: 80154016 when I try to sign in to my Xbox Live account on...

I am aware of the fact that Status code: 80154016 means that you may be trying to change the microsoft account associated with the xbox live account, but I’m simply trying to sign in and it continues to give me that code. Why?

:)

RJ Peoples, Dec 24, 2023
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Why do I always get status code: 80154016 when I try to sign in to my Xbox Live account on my Xbox 360?

Hello J.R.P. My name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

I am very sorry for the problem you are going through, with the intention of being able to help you I did an internal search in Xbox support and I found a publication, where they mention a series of possible solutions and I thought it was good information, which you should take into account and you can Try it one by one to see which one works best for you:

Solution 1:

Sign in to your Microsoft account: https://account.microsoft.com/">https://account.microsoft.com/

Please note the error messages displayed.

After you resolve the errors, check your Microsoft account information. For example, check your billing information and the information in the Password and Security Information section.

Sign out of your Microsoft account, and then sign in again.

Sign in to Xbox Live and try downloading your profile again.

Solution 2:

Click Sign in at the top of any page on https://www.xbox.com/

Enter the username and password for your Microsoft account, and then click Sign in.

Solution 3 Clear system cache:

Press the Guide  button on your controller.

Go to Settings and select System Settings.

Select Storage or Memory.

Highlight any storage device, then press the Y button  on the controller. (It doesn't matter which storage device you choose, as the cache on all storage devices will be cleared.)

Select Clear system cache.

When prompted to confirm storage device maintenance, select Yes.

Solution 4 Redownload the Xbox Live profile:

Format a spare USB flash drive as a memory drive. To find out how, see Xbox 360 USB Flash Drive FAQ: https://support.xbox.com/help/xbox-360/accessories/usb-flash-drive-faq

Move your profile to the flash drive you formatted in step 1. To do this, follow these steps:

Connect the USB flash drive to the console.

Go to Settings and select Storage.

Select All devices.

Select Player Profiles and then select your player profile.

Select Move.

Select the USB flash drive you want to move your profile to.

Remove the USB flash drive from the console.

Download the profile again. For help, see Account & Profile: https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/browse

Solution 5 Create a new Microsoft account:

To resolve this issue, follow these steps:

Go to https://account.microsoft.com/ and select Create a Microsoft account.

Create a new account that includes new account and password information.

Information Source (Credits): https://support.xbox.com/help/error...-80154016#:~:text=Código de estado: 80154016, of%20security%20in%20the%20account.

I will be waiting for your response, Merry Christmas

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  3. DarwinWells1 Win User

Save us Sony

When I try to sign in to my xbox live account I get a message saying "We couldn't sign you in. Try again in a few minutes, or check your account by signing in to account.live.com. Sign in: 0x800488FC" I tried searching the code, no luck. I checked my account
    and xbox live status and it says everything is OK, however I still can not sign in.
  4. onyxishere Win User

Error code

Sorry to hear it. Here is a direct link to your error code.
    support.xbox.com/.../error-code-80154016

It appears that you may be an issue with the Microsoft Account associated with your gamertag. Try the steps at the link to resolve the issue.
  5. Mister Cerb Win User

signing in

Hey there Elm! Are you still having issues signing in?

If so, I suggest giving the steps on our
    Error Code 80154016
    page a shot.

Let us know how that goes! We'll be standing by to hear from you. =)
  6. Boombaa Win User

Setting up daughters account.

Hi,

Did you try the different steps described from the support pages related to this error code?

Thema:

1. Why do I always get status code: 80154016 when I try to sign in to my Xbox Live account on... - Similar Threads - Why always status

2. Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...: Why do i always get banned for saying basic words, but others do not get banned, even if they say inappropriate words? 1ad069d8-f05c-4b5a-86ef-319d8f43b79e
  3. Why are these apps always in the update queue?

in XboX Insiders
    Why are these apps always in the update queue?: Every time I open the update queue, Events (Beta), Microsoft Rewards on Xbox, Xbox Original Avatars, and Xbox Avatar Editor need an update. This doesn’t appear to have anything to do with console...
  4. Why do my batteries always say they have medium charge when I plug them into my controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do my batteries always say they have medium charge when I plug them into my controller?: I have rechargeable batteries and when I charge them, it says it’s fully charged. Once I put them in the controller and I go through my settings to see how much charge I have left, it says Medium...
  5. why did when i sign in xbox on website its always signing me out

in XBoX on Windows
    why did when i sign in xbox on website its always signing me out: need answer asap,i want to link my xbox account with epic games 21df864d-bf4f-48f5-8531-995db56d7c12
  6. Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?: It looks like it’s loading and then automatically a message pops up saying it is unavailable. Not sure what to do. My internet is fine and I have loads of storage on my console. Tried deleting and...
  7. Why does the left analog stick always break in these controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the left analog stick always break in these controllers?: These controllers only seem to last about a month before having to turn up the dead zone to stop them moving. Can’t even control the menus any more. The 360 controllers never did this. Sort it...
  8. Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns...: Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns to the loading screen and I repeat this over and over again, the problem is always the same?...
  9. Why is my XBOX controller order always pending?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my XBOX controller order always pending?: Why is my XBOX controller order always pending? 70e75d1d-5f06-4353-9cda-3dc3f83632fc
  10. Why is my XBOX controller order always pending?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my XBOX controller order always pending?: Why is my XBOX controller order always pending? 5fec3f03-b75f-4e13-8b45-2668dfe6276e