why do games over 30 days cant get refund

Discus and support why do games over 30 days cant get refund in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; im trying to refund a game that dont play but it wont allow me to refund it 95994051-ac5f-47ee-9d7d-862694939924 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by James Perez1, Dec 21, 2023.

1. James Perez1
    James Perez1 Guest

im trying to refund a game that dont play but it wont allow me to refund it

:)

James Perez1, Dec 21, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

The timeframe for refunds is 14 days. It's basically because there are games that can be played and completed in that time so it keeps people from just buying a game, playing it, then refunding it.
  3. Smwutches Win User

My Refund For Over 30 Days

Refunds are not given through the forums. You would need to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  4. NastyNat88 Win User

Where is the rest of my money?

Nope not over 30 days yet and I know it was just the holiday. The e-mail I received from MS said the whole 19.97 was found to be fraudulent and would be refunded. I just don't know why they would choose to refund each charge separately, one-at-a-time.
  5. Paul1708 Win User

Game issue associated with account problem

Hey George Makro

The wait time for 30 days cant be changed unfortunately. This is a safety feature to prevent all your securityinfo been changed with out you knowing. In the 30 days you can still sign in and play your games but you wouldnt be able too change any other privacy
    settings or security info in that 30 day window.

You can see what you can and cant do in the 30 days and why microsoft has this on this page

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/my-account/security/update-security-information
  6. Dmitry Ryndin Win User

Cant login minecraft with microsoft account

any chance to get a refund if no one can even answer on this? why do i need to buy a game that i cant even launch
Thema:

1. why do games over 30 days cant get refund - Similar Threads - why games days

2. Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?: In attempting to play with Xbox-owning friends, I thought Microsoft would have had a simple, streamlined program for voice chat between P.C. and Xbox users. It doesn't seem like that's the case....
  3. Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?: When I try to install some games, it asks me to choose a folder for my games on my C drive. When I choose a folder, it says "You can't set your default install location to that folder. Try another...
  4. Why is it when i am in a party it appears that i am in game chat and it wont switch back to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is it when i am in a party it appears that i am in game chat and it wont switch back to...: Ive already tried turning off my network and turning it back on it only worked once and never worked again 4ba9d188-ee0b-436b-af88-34bab5a9371f
  5. Why does my Xbox freeze after installing a game?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox freeze after installing a game?: I have an Xbox One S and I downloaded a game yesterday. It was queued up for installation before I turned off the Xbox. Now, when I try to start anything, an error pops up saying the app was...
  6. Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?: I have Minecraft and other games that allow you to play solo, no multiplayer. When I click the game it says “ looks like you need to renew Xbox game pass. If your subscriptions current try...
  7. Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month: Why have I been charged for microsoft 14 day trial when I pay for the game pass every month. 12.99 has came out of my account not happy d1b64e8e-02c3-41d0-9821-bc5430d50b64
  8. Why i can't buy the 14 days of game pass by 1 €?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why i can't buy the 14 days of game pass by 1 €?: If i have redeemed on the past a 30 days by 1 € now i can't get this new offer or what? 07feba49-a860-4e7e-8a2d-b030ebff4ab0
  9. Why can't i load forza horizon 5 anymore. I own the disc. For about 3-4 days now the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't i load forza horizon 5 anymore. I own the disc. For about 3-4 days now the game...: My game forza horizon 5 wont load bfa603c8-e9e5-49e4-8af6-6acbb04bc321
  10. Why has my cloud gaming no been working these last few days ???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has my cloud gaming no been working these last few days ???: I pay for a service and I would like to know why it barely worked when I had my old wifi and now that I upgraded to actually play cloud gaming smoothly, it's tell me "too many people are playing"...