Why do all of my controllers control input for the same profile upon connection them to my...

Discus and support Why do all of my controllers control input for the same profile upon connection them to my... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a new xbox series s and got all setup then tried to connect a second controller to play bulders gate 3 split screen and when i connect the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by tylar fisher, Jan 9, 2024.

1. tylar fisher
    tylar fisher Guest

Why do all of my controllers control input for the same profile upon connection them to my...

I bought a new xbox series s and got all setup then tried to connect a second controller to play bulders gate 3 split screen and when i connect the second controller in never gives me an option to sign in under a new account or guest I just starts controlling input on the already signed in profile without copilot on at all. The odd part is the second controller still allows you to manually sign into another account but no game will recognize that profile when in game it only sees the first profile and behaves as if both controlers are connected to the first profile and the first controler loosed control over input in game but not input in the Xbox menu. This is crazy to me and I really would like some help I have reset the consol I have reset the controllers and I have tried pluging them in I have updated them both it's been a nightmare help

:)

tylar fisher, Jan 9, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: