Why Direct Deposit of Gift Cards? I'd like to receive an emailed code. Shouldn't it be an ...

Discus and support Why Direct Deposit of Gift Cards? I'd like to receive an emailed code. Shouldn't it be an ... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I have two Microsoft accounts that I use to do my Bing searches on. Only one of those accounts/emails is tied to my XBox Live account. My son and I... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Maddog STS, May 21, 2018.

1. Maddog STS
    Maddog STS Guest

Why Direct Deposit of Gift Cards? I'd like to receive an emailed code. Shouldn't it be an ...

I have two Microsoft accounts that I use to do my Bing searches on. Only one of those accounts/emails is tied to my XBox Live account. My son and I share that XBox live account, and we also both do the Bing searches, and pool our rewards. With the "Direct
    Deposit" of rewards, such as Microsoft and XBox Live gift cards, we can no longer do that because only one email/account can be associated with the XBox Live account. That would mean that only one of us can do the Bing searches to put towards our gaming.

I there any way that we can get codes for the Gift Cards instead of direct deposit? My son and I share one gamertag, and we put our MS and XBox Live gift cards in the same XBox Live account to enhance our gaming.

:)

Maddog STS, May 21, 2018
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    10 gift card

The code should be emailed about 10 business days after the game shipped. If you don't receive it, you will need to contact customer support for microsoftstore.com since that offer was through them. Keep in mind that if you are a rewards member, you will
    receive 15,000 credits instead of the gift code.

Smwutches, May 21, 2018
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Promo Code for Recore Pre-Order

The $10 code should be emailed about 10 business days after the game shipped. So it would be too soon to receive it. If you don't receive the code, you will need to contact support for the Microsoft Store.

Also keep in mind that if you're a rewards member, you will receive 15,000 rewards credits instead of the $10 gift code.

Smwutches, May 21, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer support via their redemption page. The Xbox Rewards program is not the same.

Smwutches, May 21, 2018
  5. Maddog STS
    Maddog STS Guest
    Thank you for the reply - got a link?

Maddog STS, May 22, 2018
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
  7. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues. The Microsoft Rewards program is a separate program, so we are not fully informed on their issues. You should try contacting their support team via the Microsoft Rewards website.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  8. XBLRewards8 Win User

Why Direct Deposit of Gift Cards? I'd like to receive an emailed code. Shouldn't it be an option?

Hello,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues. The Microsoft Rewards program is a separate program, so we are not fully informed on their issues. You should try contacting their support team via the Microsoft Rewards website.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Why Direct Deposit of Gift Cards? I'd like to receive an emailed code. Shouldn't it be an option?

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer support via their redemption page. The Xbox Rewards program is not the same.
  10. Maddog STS Win User

Thank you for the reply - got a link?
  11. Smwutches Win User

12. Smwutches Win User

Microsoft rewards xbox gift card

Gift cards are direct deposited into your account. They no longer send a code for those.
Thema:

1. Why Direct Deposit of Gift Cards? I'd like to receive an emailed code. Shouldn't it be an ... - Similar Threads - Why Direct Deposit

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  4. Why can I only play some games directly from external storage?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can I only play some games directly from external storage?: I have a 5tb external hard-drive. I have it formated for the xbox series x. I have it almost full with games, but only some will play directly from it. Others I have to constantly swap back and...
  5. Why isn’t EA FC 24 on my Xbox Series S installing when I bought it directly from FIFA 23?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn’t EA FC 24 on my Xbox Series S installing when I bought it directly from FIFA 23?: I bought EA FC 24 on my Xbox Series S directly from FIFA 23 but it’s not installing and when I try again it says I already own the game and I have already tried clearing space but it’s not working...
  6. Why can’t I play games direct from seagate hard drive??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play games direct from seagate hard drive??: Hi all I have a seagate hard drive, but every time I want to play a game that’s stored there it tells me I have to move it to the Xbox memory. I then have to move a game from the Xbox to the...
  7. Why does my elite series 2 controller suddenly and randomly change direction

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my elite series 2 controller suddenly and randomly change direction: I bought a new Elite Series 2 Controller direct from Microsoft less than a month ago. With it I've put in over 200 hours into Starfield as well as a few hours into other games I play with my...
  8. Why can’t I find the tab to redeem digital direct offers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I find the tab to redeem digital direct offers?: There’s two parts to this question: 1. Does any Xbox Series S included the Gilded Hunter bundle? (Fortnite, Rocket league, and Fall Guys) because I have an Xbox Series S and I want the bundle for...
  9. Why is it that when I stream from my Xbox One directly to twitch, I always have choppy audio?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is it that when I stream from my Xbox One directly to twitch, I always have choppy audio?: Nothing I have tried works including power cycling console, unplugging headset, changing qualities of stream, adjusting latency settings, and staying on an app for 30 seconds mid stream whenever...
  10. Why is the minecraft launcher re-directing me to the Microsoft Store to install Gaming...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is the minecraft launcher re-directing me to the Microsoft Store to install Gaming...: I am on the latest version of windows, so I don't understand. I saw another thread like this and it said to update windows. 573932db-f40a-477c-8303-74e9e57169ed