Why didnt my reward redeem

Discus and support Why didnt my reward redeem in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So i redeemed some coins for minecraft but i didnt get anything i did this before and it 31d76c9c-5211-4367-a594-f2d0360c8854 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by jadenjp, Apr 14, 2024.

1. jadenjp
    jadenjp Guest

So i redeemed some coins for minecraft but i didnt get anything i did this before and it

:)

jadenjp, Apr 14, 2024
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi there! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Microsoft Rewards.

If I may ask, have you received the Rewards confirmation email after redeeming the points for Minecoins? If not, try to wait at least 24 hours. You may also confirm your redeemed rewards on your account's order history through the link below:

https://rewards.bing.com/redeem/orderhistory?form=dash_2

If you still didn't receive your redeemed rewards after 24 hours, I highly recommend you reach out directly to Microsoft Rewards Support for further assistance as they have the tools and resources to properly investigate this case:

https://rewards.bing.com/support

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. katherine redman Win User

purchasing through the xbox store on the web

hi,

i didnt purchase a gift card voucher, i just redeemed my microsoft reward points as a $5 voucher.

my currency is in AUD
  4. rich44689 Win User

Play to earn

i cannot find my reward or reward points for this play to earn card i redeemed. i red the posts above and lo0oked inside those places and i see nothing. some1 said the email should have told me what i earned. but it didnt.
  5. zero nine1 Win User

Why isn't my Auto-Redeem working?

Why are not redeeming Microsoft Rewards please tell me
  6. Xtian3 Win User

I’m trying to switch from the 10$ gift card to GPU pass ultimate on Xbox app however it doesn’t give me the option of manage.

Wait but why there’s the auto redeem option on rewards? I have my credit card on file! I’m just trying to switch my auto redeem from the 10$ gift card to the GAME PASS ULTIMATE that’s all!
Thema:

1. Why didnt my reward redeem - Similar Threads - Why didnt reward

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  4. Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive

in XboX Insiders
    Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive: 为什么xbox不开放第三方存储卡,官方存储卡太贵了。PS可以使用任何SSD,深受游戏玩家的好评。 submitted by /u/Sure_Government_4353 [link] [comments]
  5. Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?: I just want to know when Microsoft is going to stop with the gross abuse of power when it comes to wrongfully banning people. I got a 15 day ban for asking someone to swap character in a game....
  6. Why minecraft cape didnt appear iam using java but it shows in the micosoft order history

in XBoX on Windows
    Why minecraft cape didnt appear iam using java but it shows in the micosoft order history: Minecraft cape dosen't appear iam using java version of the game but it shows in order history 238572d1-6d0b-4812-80b1-692abcbe9e47
  7. why didnt i get my 100 robux when i bought it for 1.5k points?

in XBoX on Windows
    why didnt i get my 100 robux when i bought it for 1.5k points?: i bought it and it never came through email. I typed in the correct email address and it never showed up. It has been like this for months now. You guys owe me 100 robux. i can give you (staff)...
  8. Why didnt i get my cape on my java edition of minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why didnt i get my cape on my java edition of minecraft?: Simple as the title states. i didnt get my cape and my friend did. Ive checked my accounts everywhere i can and still nothing. Please help i want the cape. b898d3f1-e2b5-4560-9ba9-3f51942a0969
  9. why i didnt get the reward ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why i didnt get the reward ?: I got a code for a fortnite pack from a friend and tried to redeem it in microsoft redeem and it said that i did it successfully but when i opened fortnite it wasnt there...
  10. Why is my account banned when I didnt do anything wrong

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my account banned when I didnt do anything wrong: Can my account be unbanned because I did nothing wrong to be banned a friend got mad at me an kept reporting my account I did nothing wrong for this to happen 2fd67d4e-6b4f-413c-afe7-6ee11fd32264