Why didn't I get the achievement for beating insane on Gears 3.

Discus and support Why didn't I get the achievement for beating insane on Gears 3. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Im playing through all of the Gears of War games with my daughter and while she was away I decided to play on Insane mode because it's far to hard for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SomethingTasty7, Nov 9, 2023.

1. Why didn't I get the achievement for beating insane on Gears 3.

Im playing through all of the Gears of War games with my daughter and while she was away I decided to play on Insane mode because it's far to hard for her. I finally beat Gears of War 3 on insane mode and it even acknowledges on the game that I've beaten it on insane with both the achievement and the Onyx medal, however, the Xbox Series X hasn't unlocked the achievment for me and I dont know why. I've already looked at the difficulty completed notification on the bottom right when you go and look through the chapters and they are all there. Really stumped on this one as to why it hasn't unlocked for me.

:)

SomethingTasty7, Nov 9, 2023
  2. KhajiBower34 Win User

Hello SomethingTasty7, I am an independent advisor and I would be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

I understand you're having trouble unlocking an achievement in Gears of War 3 on your Xbox Series X.

Check your Xbox network connection: If a completed achievement doesn't appear online after 72 hours, your console may not be connected to the Xbox network. If you completed an achievement or challenge while playing offline, you won't receive related notifications or rewards until you connect to the Xbox network

Check the Xbox service status: Check the Xbox status page. If you see any service with alerts, expand the service, scroll to Notifications, and sign in to receive a message when the service is back up

Check achievement progress on console: Right after unlocking an achievement, you may not see any notifications or your gamer score updated. First, the Xbox service must validate your achievements, which may cause a short delay

Sign in to Xbox.com: Select your profile icon in the top right corner, then select Xbox Profile > Achievements. Select the title of the achievement you want to unlock. If the achievement appears in Achievements, it is already unlocked

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  3. M3gaToxic Win User

co-op insane

Im with Dirt i will have to beat it on Hardcore first to get a feel for it and then im go for Insane...Never beat a gears game on insane well i attempted it with gears 2 since i beat it on hard but lol well i didn't finish.
  4. Dead Dweller Win User

"I finished the game" vs. "I beat the game"

If there's an achievement for beating the game on insane... and I haven't beaten the game on insane... than I have not beat the game. If there's achievements missing... than I didn't finish the game :/
  5. Busterdillon03 Win User

Hard-core campaign mode

If you played gears of war series on insane than you would think that gears of war 3 on hardcore is easy beat it on hardcore than play it on insane, insane can get frustrating but its worth it
  6. ChaseMatic Win User

favorite game?/hardest achievement

Favorite game on Xbox would most likely be Fallout New Vegas and/or Halo 3. Hardest achievement for me at the moment is beating Gears 5 on Insane. It is too hard!
Thema:

1. Why didn't I get the achievement for beating insane on Gears 3. - Similar Threads - Why didn't achievement

2. Why didn't I get my reward?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why didn't I get my reward?: I redeemed 1800 of my Xbox reward points on 5-12-24 at around 10 P.M. and now on 5-13-24 at 1:38 p.m. I still have not received my reward. Why has this happened, and is there a way for me to get...
  3. Why is my Microsoft rewards not letting me get my Robux? I didn't do anything wrong and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my Microsoft rewards not letting me get my Robux? I didn't do anything wrong and I...: [img] Please let me get my Robux, I didn't do anything, please fix. eb553cbc-8adf-4073-820b-7f3b3db70b6d
  4. why am I not unsuspended for something I said I didn't know

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why am I not unsuspended for something I said I didn't know: I am super mad my mom made this account when I was 7 in 2017 and now I get suspended for a gamer pic I didn't know was inappropriate I appealed for it, and guess what denied I can't believe it I...
  5. Why didn't I get money back when I refunded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why didn't I get money back when I refunded: When I refunded a game my money didn't get deposited back in my card 1584958d-0aa8-4148-95c2-a29ab8b3b4cd
  6. Why didn't I get a notification and my game was still playable?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why didn't I get a notification and my game was still playable?: Hello Microsoft so I bought a game but it won't play and I restarted the console so when I go refund it it got approved but I didn't get a single notification that I got a refund even my game was...
  7. Why I didn't receive a message in my mail

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why I didn't receive a message in my mail: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** (mod removed) 6438e200-569d-432d-a92f-80371b4d9fd6
  8. why does microsoft say i didn't £69.99 for mw2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does microsoft say i didn't £69.99 for mw2?: why does microsoft say i didn't £69.99 for mw2? give me a refund your own records say i paid for it 318ada7e-4014-4e39-907b-81342fca63f5
  9. Why did I get banned over a dumb pfp? In addition it didn't let me put on pfp so I got...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get banned over a dumb pfp? In addition it didn't let me put on pfp so I got...: So I tried to use a pfp with Mario putting the middle finger as a joke it wasn't supposed to offend people I had no bad intentions and I'm sorry 0221c5f2-9c7d-4092-b8cb-fd597319a8dc
  10. Why didn't my ban get appealed when I got my hacked account back

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why didn't my ban get appealed when I got my hacked account back: My main account(this one here) got hacked not to long ago and I had a notice of enforcement. I was ban for harassment(the guy texted ****). I changed my password and set up 2fa. But it won't let...