Why didn't I get money back when I refunded

Discus and support Why didn't I get money back when I refunded in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I refunded a game my money didn't get deposited back in my card 1584958d-0aa8-4148-95c2-a29ab8b3b4cd Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ishartedlol 4real, Jan 8, 2024.

1. Why didn't I get money back when I refunded

When I refunded a game my money didn't get deposited back in my card

:)

Ishartedlol 4real, Jan 8, 2024
  2. Daft Badger Win User

It can take 3-5 business days for a refund to be processed plus how ever long it takes your bank.
  3. Sodangidni Win User

why i didn't get money after refund

Hello, WkaraliusW. I'm Arturo, a community user like you, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

Important: Please refrain from sharing personal information, including email addresses, order numbers, etc.

As community users, we are not able to enter or check your account information, and everything we comment can be seen by anyone on the internet.

That being said, I would like to ask, when did you request this refund? Recently, or more than 3-5 business days passed after receiving the approval?

Regards,

Arturo.
  4. Sodangidni Win User

Hello. Please don't share personal information, including email addresses, etc.

I'm another community user like you, and we are not able to enter or check your account information, and everything we comment can be seen by anyone on the internet. So, sharing your email address can expose it to hackers.

Going back to the topic, please note that when Microsoft approves a refund for something purchased on the Microsoft Store, they usually send the money to the bank in 3-5 business days.

However, sometimes our bank takes more days or until the end of the billing cycle to reflect the refund on our card. So, this is an estimated time frame.

If your refund was approved, now it’s just a matter of time to receive it.
  5. WkaraliusW Win User

I refunded yesterday how much time I need to wait for my money get back it's past like 1 day
  6. [EX] Win User

I didn't get my money back from a refund

Hi,

it seems that there is a delay in the refund system. Some people had reported it here in the forum.

Most important is that your request was accepted. If so you just need some more patience.
Thema:

1. Why didn't I get money back when I refunded - Similar Threads - Why didn't money

2. Why didn't I get my reward?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why didn't I get my reward?: I redeemed 1800 of my Xbox reward points on 5-12-24 at around 10 P.M. and now on 5-13-24 at 1:38 p.m. I still have not received my reward. Why has this happened, and is there a way for me to get...
  3. Why is my Microsoft rewards not letting me get my Robux? I didn't do anything wrong and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my Microsoft rewards not letting me get my Robux? I didn't do anything wrong and I...: [img] Please let me get my Robux, I didn't do anything, please fix. eb553cbc-8adf-4073-820b-7f3b3db70b6d
  4. why am I not unsuspended for something I said I didn't know

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why am I not unsuspended for something I said I didn't know: I am super mad my mom made this account when I was 7 in 2017 and now I get suspended for a gamer pic I didn't know was inappropriate I appealed for it, and guess what denied I can't believe it I...
  5. Why didn't I get a notification and my game was still playable?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why didn't I get a notification and my game was still playable?: Hello Microsoft so I bought a game but it won't play and I restarted the console so when I go refund it it got approved but I didn't get a single notification that I got a refund even my game was...
  6. Why I didn't receive a message in my mail

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why I didn't receive a message in my mail: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** (mod removed) 6438e200-569d-432d-a92f-80371b4d9fd6
  7. why does microsoft say i didn't £69.99 for mw2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does microsoft say i didn't £69.99 for mw2?: why does microsoft say i didn't £69.99 for mw2? give me a refund your own records say i paid for it 318ada7e-4014-4e39-907b-81342fca63f5
  8. Why did I get banned over a dumb pfp? In addition it didn't let me put on pfp so I got...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get banned over a dumb pfp? In addition it didn't let me put on pfp so I got...: So I tried to use a pfp with Mario putting the middle finger as a joke it wasn't supposed to offend people I had no bad intentions and I'm sorry 0221c5f2-9c7d-4092-b8cb-fd597319a8dc
  9. Why didn't my ban get appealed when I got my hacked account back

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why didn't my ban get appealed when I got my hacked account back: My main account(this one here) got hacked not to long ago and I had a notice of enforcement. I was ban for harassment(the guy texted ****). I changed my password and set up 2fa. But it won't let...
  10. Why didn't the money be reflected on my card after the FIFA 23 refund?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why didn't the money be reflected on my card after the FIFA 23 refund?: Because the money has not been reflected on my card. After reimbursing FIFA 23, it's $30.30 I can't lose them in any way, please help. 2092fdb5-a450-493b-8a83-b8c638c42c23