Why didn't I get a notification and my game was still playable?

Discus and support Why didn't I get a notification and my game was still playable? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft so I bought a game but it won't play and I restarted the console so when I go refund it it got approved but I didn't get a single... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Guadalupe Guajardo, Jan 7, 2024.

1. Why didn't I get a notification and my game was still playable?

Hello Microsoft so I bought a game but it won't play and I restarted the console so when I go refund it it got approved but I didn't get a single notification that I got a refund even my game was still playable my cash app doesn't have a notification about the Xbox refund will you fix the issue

:)

Guadalupe Guajardo, Jan 7, 2024
  2. Annanda Martins Win User

Hi, my name is Annanda, thank you for your question and for reaching out.

Refunds may take some business days to complete itself ( 2 - 5 or more depending on your financial institution ) so this may be why, but since the game is still playable, I would recommend you to contact Support just to make sure your refund went through as it should, okay? Since here in the community we do not have access to any kind of account/billing information, that would be the best course of action while you wait for the refund.

You can contact Support through this link:

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

I hope you had great Holidays!

I hope I was able to answer your questions! Please, if you have any other doubts, we are here to help.

If the reply was helpful, please don’t forget to upvote or accept as an answer, thank you.

Best Regards, Annanda.
  3. Nathan F1 Win User

How to make xbox recognize external hard drive

I have tried to plug it into my computer and I didn't get any notification and it didn't show up in my files app. It still had the light turn on and vibrated a little bit.
  4. SteveP555 Win User

Signs out of xblive when starting game

Still getting logged out. Any ideas why i get a signing in notification and a signing out notification at the same time?
  5. RaZoR burnes Win User

XBOX forced update interrupting a game...

Thanks for the reply. But, if it came out on the 12th, why didn't I get a notification? It had DAYS to let me know it needed to update. Point is, there was ZERO warning. It just decided to ruin my game and that is absolutely unnecessary. Pathetic,
    really.
  6. FearlessMedic11 Win User

Used code to renew xbox live but it still says that i need to renew it

I cleared the cache but it didn't work. The notification is still there when i go to the home page. I'm not sure why its doing this but it's beginning to frustrate me.
Thema:

1. Why didn't I get a notification and my game was still playable? - Similar Threads - Why didn't notification

2. Why didn't I get my reward?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why didn't I get my reward?: I redeemed 1800 of my Xbox reward points on 5-12-24 at around 10 P.M. and now on 5-13-24 at 1:38 p.m. I still have not received my reward. Why has this happened, and is there a way for me to get...
  3. Why is my Microsoft rewards not letting me get my Robux? I didn't do anything wrong and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my Microsoft rewards not letting me get my Robux? I didn't do anything wrong and I...: [img] Please let me get my Robux, I didn't do anything, please fix. eb553cbc-8adf-4073-820b-7f3b3db70b6d
  4. why am I not unsuspended for something I said I didn't know

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why am I not unsuspended for something I said I didn't know: I am super mad my mom made this account when I was 7 in 2017 and now I get suspended for a gamer pic I didn't know was inappropriate I appealed for it, and guess what denied I can't believe it I...
  5. Why didn't I get money back when I refunded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why didn't I get money back when I refunded: When I refunded a game my money didn't get deposited back in my card 1584958d-0aa8-4148-95c2-a29ab8b3b4cd
  6. Why I didn't receive a message in my mail

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why I didn't receive a message in my mail: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** (mod removed) 6438e200-569d-432d-a92f-80371b4d9fd6
  7. why does microsoft say i didn't £69.99 for mw2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does microsoft say i didn't £69.99 for mw2?: why does microsoft say i didn't £69.99 for mw2? give me a refund your own records say i paid for it 318ada7e-4014-4e39-907b-81342fca63f5
  8. Why did I get banned over a dumb pfp? In addition it didn't let me put on pfp so I got...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get banned over a dumb pfp? In addition it didn't let me put on pfp so I got...: So I tried to use a pfp with Mario putting the middle finger as a joke it wasn't supposed to offend people I had no bad intentions and I'm sorry 0221c5f2-9c7d-4092-b8cb-fd597319a8dc
  9. Why didn't my ban get appealed when I got my hacked account back

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why didn't my ban get appealed when I got my hacked account back: My main account(this one here) got hacked not to long ago and I had a notice of enforcement. I was ban for harassment(the guy texted ****). I changed my password and set up 2fa. But it won't let...
  10. Why didn't I receive the Vanilla Cape in Minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why didn't I receive the Vanilla Cape in Minecraft?: I bought minecraft java and bedrock a while ago and I am pretty sure before June six(the minecraft vanilla cape date). I still haven't recieved it. Could you possibly let me know when I bought...