Why did you remove an important Accessibility future?

Discus and support Why did you remove an important Accessibility future? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When will we be able to edit the home screen again? I already shell out money for your monthly subscription why would you take my money and remove... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Devil Doc FMF, Aug 9, 2023.

1. Why did you remove an important Accessibility future?

When will we be able to edit the home screen again? I already shell out money for your monthly subscription why would you take my money and remove important futures like customization? I understand that your a company that cares about your share holders more than your customers but why do you need to make things harder for my disabled son?

:)

Devil Doc FMF, Aug 9, 2023
  2. The_Last_DJ Win User

Hello Devil D! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

I am seeing many people complaining about this and agree it was one of the best features. I am sure with the amount of people who want this back, they will hear this feedback and put it back.
  3. choppyseize Win User

Got wrong gamertag when changing it

That's why it's also important to not 'test" things to see what happens. You should always contact support first so you can avoid this again in the future.
  4. Wild Wolfie Win User

Five reasons people should stop complaining about Xbox One

[quote user="SOPHION"]

Xander756

Why wouldn't you be able to keep your games after this generation? Is there a confiscation program I don't know about?
    the future of your X1 games is dependent on 2 things:

1. your ability to remember your original account login information.

2. the success of microsoft. if they ever go down and the servers are shut down, say goodbye to your games. sorry. LOL!

[/quote]

Sadly this could be the case. , future single or multiplayer games will be at the mercy of the Microsoft online service as they hold the key to you accessing any game content. If they decide that a game has run it's coarse they could simply remove the access
    key from that game whenever they want, one of the advantages of having you connect to the internet. Sure you can play single player offline but as soon as you connect for any reason then they could remove access to it via the access key. I'm not saying that
    this is what they will or would do but it gives them more control over the content. Say you did something that got you banned in a certain game, in the future they could ban you from that specific game rather than banning your account simply by removing the
    key to that game from your system.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

Why did you remove the Quit option?

I literally just quit a game, no one has removed anything
  6. Temhotabot Win User

A plea to Microsoft!

This is why you should write down your important information and keep it someplace safe for future reference. Might be a good idea to do once you get this sorted out.
Thema:

1. Why did you remove an important Accessibility future? - Similar Threads - Why did remove

2. Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...: THIS CONTROLLER IS NOT BETTER THEN THE ORIGINAL VERSION. IT JUST COST MORE AND IS VERY FRUSTRATING... PLEASE STOP MAKING THESE CONTROLLERS.. ANYTHING THAT COMES APART INN COMPETITIVE GAMES SHOULD...
  3. Why Xbox deleted most of my captures even though I did not exceed the Xbox network storage...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Xbox deleted most of my captures even though I did not exceed the Xbox network storage...: I thought that Xbox was only deleting it for players who exceeded the storage limit but instead did it to everyone. Why Microsoft, you are literally the richest company in this world yet you can't...
  4. Why did I get banned for my gamerpic?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did I get banned for my gamerpic?: I just got two strikes and am banned for two days because of my gamer pic/profile picture. It is just a simple picture of me, nothing offensive or anything else like that (I do not wish to show...
  5. Why did I have some of my gamerscore removed?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I have some of my gamerscore removed?: I spent 40$ on games yesterday to build my gamerscore and I hit 100k but then today I see 100 gamerscore had been removed from my account. This is weird and very demotivating to play because I...
  6. Why did you, (Microsoft) remove my Xbox Networking tab without my permission?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did you, (Microsoft) remove my Xbox Networking tab without my permission?: Returned home after being away for 3 weeks only to come back to a missing Xbox Networking tab in my settings on my PC. Not only was my PC in FULL shut down, but you also apparently removed my Xbox...
  7. Why did Microsoft remove my phone number from my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did Microsoft remove my phone number from my account?: Several months ago, I attempted to redeem my Microsoft rewards points for robux which I had done many times before. But for some reason, this time it said I needed to add a phone number to my...
  8. Why did you remove the Quit option?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did you remove the Quit option?: You’ve made Quick Resume even more annoying after one of you latest updates. Before I could at least go to the menu select a game then hit menu and select Quit. Now I have to go navigate to quick...
  9. Why did Microsoft remove Diablo 4 from my account and say I'm being refunded?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did Microsoft remove Diablo 4 from my account and say I'm being refunded?: I attempted to sign onto my Diablo 4 game and was given a message that Microsoft had deleted my game and was going to receive a refund. I was never given a notice that I did something wrong. I had...
  10. Why did they remove the paypal payment option on minecraft realms?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did they remove the paypal payment option on minecraft realms?: Me and my friends had a realm but took a little break. Now we wanted to restart the realm (We are dutch this is importand information) but the only payment option is credit cards. But the problem...