Why did you, (Microsoft) remove my Xbox Networking tab without my permission?

Discus and support Why did you, (Microsoft) remove my Xbox Networking tab without my permission? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Returned home after being away for 3 weeks only to come back to a missing Xbox Networking tab in my settings on my PC. Not only was my PC in FULL shut... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PANTHERplacid, Oct 31, 2023.

1. Why did you, (Microsoft) remove my Xbox Networking tab without my permission?

Returned home after being away for 3 weeks only to come back to a missing Xbox Networking tab in my settings on my PC. Not only was my PC in FULL shut down, but you also apparently removed my Xbox application while it was off in full shut down mode. I find this to be extremely disturbing given the fact that you are a multimillion-dollar company that literally pays for cyber security. I am requesting for someone to do their job...

:)

PANTHERplacid, Oct 31, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi PANTHERplacid, my name is Daniel. I am an independent advisor who is willing to help you.

For me, it is an honor to write to you and try to help you in any way possible, for my part I will do my best to try to solve any questions/problems you are presenting.

I'm sorry to hear that this problem occurred with you, I want to remind you that this is a help forum for the Microsoft community, therefore we are members and players like you.

I suggest you contact Microsoft support directly and explain what happened, as a player I understand you perfectly. So here is the support link:

https://support.microsoft.com/contactus/

If they do not assist you through that link you can try to call support, here in the following link the support numbers appear, you just have to select the Country/Region where you are currently located.

https://support.microsoft.com/topic...-numbers-c0389ade-5640-e588-8b0e-28de8afeb3f2

Let me know if this information is useful to you.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  3. Kaz_385 Win User

Xbox took Money out of my account and refused to refund me

Thanks for the reply.The Transactions appear as Microsoft Credit. I will definitely talk to my bank.There are no repeat subscriptions on my account that I know of.I am in control of My Microsoft account so if my son attempts to buy something,he has to get
    permission from me first.How come these transactions went through without asking for my permission?Why would I accept £10 of credit seven times on the same day???? Microsoft needs to explain what happened there.I questioned my son ,I even took his xbox away
    and he loves his xbox so he would have told me if he did but he doesnt have the password .He did not buy any game passes without my knowledge because he has to get permission from me first.

You have helped a little.Thanks anyway

K
  4. Scissoraptor Win User

Stupid refund service

One of your team added GPU for a month without my permission can you remove it
  5. sblavesciunas Win User

Unlinking Activision Accounts for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

I have removed activision permission under the privacy setting on my Microsoft account for xbox. I was hoping this would unlink it from activision account. It did not , they still have info to my xbox account when I play online. So Microsoft also has an
    issue , if I remove activison from the privacy\permission settings they should no longer be able to see my xbox account. But they can still see and use it when I go online with COD.
  6. Christyna64 Win User

is it safe to use my moms credit card

You should not use your mom's credit card without specific permission to do so. Microsoft does have a secure payment network for the Xbox and Microsoft store.
Thema:

1. Why did you, (Microsoft) remove my Xbox Networking tab without my permission? - Similar Threads - Why did Microsoft

2. Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...: THIS CONTROLLER IS NOT BETTER THEN THE ORIGINAL VERSION. IT JUST COST MORE AND IS VERY FRUSTRATING... PLEASE STOP MAKING THESE CONTROLLERS.. ANYTHING THAT COMES APART INN COMPETITIVE GAMES SHOULD...
  3. Why Xbox deleted most of my captures even though I did not exceed the Xbox network storage...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Xbox deleted most of my captures even though I did not exceed the Xbox network storage...: I thought that Xbox was only deleting it for players who exceeded the storage limit but instead did it to everyone. Why Microsoft, you are literally the richest company in this world yet you can't...
  4. Why did I get banned for my gamerpic?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did I get banned for my gamerpic?: I just got two strikes and am banned for two days because of my gamer pic/profile picture. It is just a simple picture of me, nothing offensive or anything else like that (I do not wish to show...
  5. why did i not get the email with the code/ redeem info

in XBoX on Windows
    why did i not get the email with the code/ redeem info: i have video proof if needed. 5288a975-c7fa-4054-9ebf-12249cab8f4a
  6. Why can't I view my captures on my PC? Did we time travel? Is it 2004? Microsoft owns...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I view my captures on my PC? Did we time travel? Is it 2004? Microsoft owns...: Why can't I view my captures on my PC? Did we time travel? Is it 2004? Microsoft owns everything. Figure it out. The only way I can view and edit my captures is through the Xbox app. What a joke....
  7. Why did microsoft not transfer my ownership of minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did microsoft not transfer my ownership of minecraft: i’ve read so many forums and tried multiple things, reached out many times. Microsoft has no history of me owning minecraft yet i’ve been playing consistently on the same account for 6 years....
  8. Why did Microsoft remove my phone number from my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did Microsoft remove my phone number from my account?: Several months ago, I attempted to redeem my Microsoft rewards points for robux which I had done many times before. But for some reason, this time it said I needed to add a phone number to my...
  9. Why did Microsoft lie to me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did Microsoft lie to me: To keep it short recently my email and alot of other things got hacked including my microsoft. Someone full security wiped me from my account and removed all my details and put my account under a...
  10. Why did Microsoft remove Diablo 4 from my account and say I'm being refunded?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did Microsoft remove Diablo 4 from my account and say I'm being refunded?: I attempted to sign onto my Diablo 4 game and was given a message that Microsoft had deleted my game and was going to receive a refund. I was never given a notice that I did something wrong. I had...