Why did you guys now charge me for 2k24 after I already preordered it?

Discus and support Why did you guys now charge me for 2k24 after I already preordered it? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So I preordered 2k24 the day it was up for preordering, it says I have the game but at the same nothing was taking out of my account yet. So now all of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Jaden111, Aug 30, 2023.

1. Jaden111
    Jaden111 Guest

So I preordered 2k24 the day it was up for preordering, it says I have the game but at the same nothing was taking out of my account yet. So now all of a sudden today I get the charge but my bank blocked it and they told me I had to repurchase the game again, so I don’t understand what’s going on if you guys could help me that would be great.

:)

Jaden111, Aug 30, 2023
  2. Tyler0099 Win User

Same thing for me too whats going on
  3. KindGryphon Win User

Same thing for me too whats going on
    The response Smwutches gave to the OP would apply to you as well.
  4. Smwutches Win User

When you preorder with a credit card/Paypal, you're not charged until within 10 days of the game's release. If they are unable to charge you at that time, the order gets cancelled. You can try contacting support to speak to billing to find out why it may have been blocked, but you may just have to repurchase the game. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  5. CoreyHeineman Win User

Purchase cancelled

The thing is it already charged me for it in October when I bought it. I even played the content that was immediately accessable after buying the preorder and bundle. I've spent the past 4 months playing it when I could. I don't understand why it's saying that it's cancelled 2 days before the release.
  6. - AJ - Win User

I ordered wwe 2k24 yesterday March 1st and canceled it y accident

Hi, Dark! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

Unfortunately, the canceling of a pre-order cannot be undone.
    To clarify, did you manually cancel your pre-order for WWE 2K24 through your order history? I ask this because pre-orders can also be automatically canceled after a couple of unsuccessful billing attempts, in which case, you wouldn't have been charged for the game.

• If you have already confirmed you were charged for the game, could you try to request a refund at ( http://www.xbox.com/refunds )?

To do so:

- Sign in with the account you used to pre-order WWE 2K24.
    - If your order appears on the list of refundable items, select it.
    - Click on the green "request a refund" button.

Please let me know if you have any further questions, I'd be happy to help.
    Best regards.
Thema:

1. Why did you guys now charge me for 2k24 after I already preordered it? - Similar Threads - Why did guys

2. Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...: THIS CONTROLLER IS NOT BETTER THEN THE ORIGINAL VERSION. IT JUST COST MORE AND IS VERY FRUSTRATING... PLEASE STOP MAKING THESE CONTROLLERS.. ANYTHING THAT COMES APART INN COMPETITIVE GAMES SHOULD...
  3. Why Xbox deleted most of my captures even though I did not exceed the Xbox network storage...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Xbox deleted most of my captures even though I did not exceed the Xbox network storage...: I thought that Xbox was only deleting it for players who exceeded the storage limit but instead did it to everyone. Why Microsoft, you are literally the richest company in this world yet you can't...
  4. Why did I get banned for my gamerpic?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did I get banned for my gamerpic?: I just got two strikes and am banned for two days because of my gamer pic/profile picture. It is just a simple picture of me, nothing offensive or anything else like that (I do not wish to show...
  5. why did i not get the email with the code/ redeem info

in XBoX on Windows
    why did i not get the email with the code/ redeem info: i have video proof if needed. 5288a975-c7fa-4054-9ebf-12249cab8f4a
  6. Why did I get banned for a year when all I did was try and change my profile picture?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did I get banned for a year when all I did was try and change my profile picture?: So the other day I was trying to change my profile picture to a funny pic of my friend and the background had a confederate flag and him holding a shotgun not even real well I tried to upload that...
  7. Why did you take money from me

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did you take money from me: You guys took 100 bucks from me why? 349cd83a-0f14-4518-b612-e09779c39432
  8. Why did my Micro SD card randomly become write protected?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did my Micro SD card randomly become write protected?: Around a month ago, I put a different Micro SD card in my computers adapter than usual, and it was write protected, I didn't think much of it and just put my regular one back in, but that one was...
  9. . My question is why did you guys do thaT

in XBoX on Consoles
    . My question is why did you guys do thaT: Hey i have a gamesir g7 se and previously we were able to use 1000hz report rate with the gamesir nexus app but they said you guys updated your licence conditions which only allow 4ms or 250 hz...
  10. Why did you guys change my profile picture and why

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did you guys change my profile picture and why: It wasn't inappropriate what's what's good I don't know why my profile picture got changed 036604b5-c772-4789-9122-c340f3e2d63c