Why did you get rid of monster Hunter world from pc game pass

Discus and support Why did you get rid of monster Hunter world from pc game pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why did you get rid of monster Hunter world from pc game pass and in the pc Xbox store I was going to buy it because I had the iceborn dlc but now I’m... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Logan Cowart, Sep 22, 2023.

1. Logan Cowart
    Logan Cowart Guest

Why did you get rid of monster Hunter world from pc game pass and in the pc Xbox store I was going to buy it because I had the iceborn dlc but now I’m unable to and since I can’t play it I’m mad please bring it back so I can buy it and finally play iceborn again. I don’t want a refund I just want the game back and my saves!

:)

Logan Cowart, Sep 22, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

For this Logan Cowart, the game that they are mentioning never came to Pc Game Pass. The game was only Available on Xbox. You could play via the cloud on the PC game pass app. The only game that is currently available is Monster hunter rise. But Monster hunter world was only on console and cloud. If the game was in Game Pass and it left, they would of still been able to purchase it via the Windows store.

You can request games by visiting the following sites:

PC Game Pass F AQ | Xbox Support

Reddit - Dive into anything
  3. Logan Cowart Win User

If you don’t mind could you give me the info of the publisher to make sure i talked to the right person?
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

based on my research there never was a PC version on the Windows Store and it's only available on Steam
  5. Logan Cowart Win User

I’m unable to purchase it as it was taken off of the pc Xbox app.
  6. CarTzy Win User

Hello Logan Cowart,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

With regards to your question, I will have to check this with our internal team, as we cannot provide you with a specific reason why this has been removed from the game pass. There are many things that we may need to consider, but I will have to clarify this with our team.

If you need more information about game pass, you may check the following links.

All about Xbox Game Pass Ultimate | Xbox Support

Xbox Game Pass for Console FAQ | Xbox Support

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
Thema:

1. Why did you get rid of monster Hunter world from pc game pass - Similar Threads - Why did rid

2. Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...: THIS CONTROLLER IS NOT BETTER THEN THE ORIGINAL VERSION. IT JUST COST MORE AND IS VERY FRUSTRATING... PLEASE STOP MAKING THESE CONTROLLERS.. ANYTHING THAT COMES APART INN COMPETITIVE GAMES SHOULD...
  3. Why Xbox deleted most of my captures even though I did not exceed the Xbox network storage...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Xbox deleted most of my captures even though I did not exceed the Xbox network storage...: I thought that Xbox was only deleting it for players who exceeded the storage limit but instead did it to everyone. Why Microsoft, you are literally the richest company in this world yet you can't...
  4. Why did I get banned for my gamerpic?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did I get banned for my gamerpic?: I just got two strikes and am banned for two days because of my gamer pic/profile picture. It is just a simple picture of me, nothing offensive or anything else like that (I do not wish to show...
  5. why did i not get the email with the code/ redeem info

in XBoX on Windows
    why did i not get the email with the code/ redeem info: i have video proof if needed. 5288a975-c7fa-4054-9ebf-12249cab8f4a
  6. Why did I get banned for a year when all I did was try and change my profile picture?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did I get banned for a year when all I did was try and change my profile picture?: So the other day I was trying to change my profile picture to a funny pic of my friend and the background had a confederate flag and him holding a shotgun not even real well I tried to upload that...
  7. Why did you take money from me

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did you take money from me: You guys took 100 bucks from me why? 349cd83a-0f14-4518-b612-e09779c39432
  8. Why did my Micro SD card randomly become write protected?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did my Micro SD card randomly become write protected?: Around a month ago, I put a different Micro SD card in my computers adapter than usual, and it was write protected, I didn't think much of it and just put my regular one back in, but that one was...
  9. Why did i get this many strikes?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did i get this many strikes?: i got multiple strikes for the same message failing to send xbox, it kept failing so kept trying again thinking its network issues, now i have 9 strikes, great service...
  10. So why did my Xbox series x and 360 all of a sudden tell me I couldn't play Black ops 1...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So why did my Xbox series x and 360 all of a sudden tell me I couldn't play Black ops 1...: I've heard that sometimes it's either the servers that tank or that some Microsoft engineers just like messing with paying customers? Error code : 8015190E 0c7de9e7-a8c8-4c36-96d7-c82a6823deb4