Why did you cancel my 12 month live gold?

Discus and support Why did you cancel my 12 month live gold? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I recently bought the 1$ game pass, so before it charged my parents credit card i cancelled it on my computer and it for some reason, refunded me the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by jasonfaleide, Jul 17, 2019.

1. jasonfaleide
    jasonfaleide Guest

I recently bought the 1$ game pass, so before it charged my parents credit card i cancelled it on my computer and it for some reason, refunded me the 1$ and cancelled my 12 month Xbox live gold!! I still had 5 months left!!!! I went online to undo this
    today and it said "xbox gold converted to xbox game pass." Are you serious? I tried calling a number to help out with this but all it offered me was unrelated questions that did not explain why it did this. I want my 5 months back!

:)

jasonfaleide, Jul 17, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

When you purchased the promotional price, anything you had on your account was converted to Ultimate Game Pass (that is stated in the promotion) and cannot be converted back. So by confirming your purchase for the promotion, you agreed to that. Cancelling
    the subscription would cancel your Ultimate Game Pass which included the now converted gold. You would have to purchase a new subscription.
  3. shayd310 Win User

Live Gold to XBGP ULTIMATE - Unfortunately, by the mistake, I cancelled ULTIMATE - help

I have the same issue.. I bought 12 months of xbox live gold 2 months ago.. and I canceled my 1 month free trial of xbox ultimate.. when I did that it cancelled my xbox live gold, I should have 10 months of gold left over.. your saying they just steal
    my money and theres no way to just continue on gold I should have unless I buy it all over again?
  4. Nursemorph Win User

Xbox Live Gold subscription

My Xbox Live Gold subscription was cancelled out of nowhere without my knowledge. I renewed the subscription a few months ago with a 12 month subscription. I heard it might be because my Game Pass subscription ran out, but why would that affect my Gold?? Please explain.
    If you had an active Ultimate Game Pass subscription, then any Live Gold added to your account was converted to UGP at a price ratio...so, in the case of a 12 month live Gold code, it converted into 4 months Ultimate Game Pass as they are the same price.

Sounds like that is why it has run out.
  5. WirelessTree597 Win User

Gold Membership

I want to cancel my Xbox live Gold 12 month membership permanently please.
  6. AridLizard Win User

Account

did you upgrade to Game Pass Ultimate after getting the code for 12 months Live Gold?

if you upgrade it will say that the Live Gold is cancelled.

if you did upgrade, check that your Game Pass Ultimate is active.

if it is active then everything is working as it should be and you will still have all the features of Live Gold, but they will be under your Game Pass Ultimate subscription instead.
Thema:

1. Why did you cancel my 12 month live gold? - Similar Threads - Why did cancel

2. Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...: THIS CONTROLLER IS NOT BETTER THEN THE ORIGINAL VERSION. IT JUST COST MORE AND IS VERY FRUSTRATING... PLEASE STOP MAKING THESE CONTROLLERS.. ANYTHING THAT COMES APART INN COMPETITIVE GAMES SHOULD...
  3. Why Xbox deleted most of my captures even though I did not exceed the Xbox network storage...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Xbox deleted most of my captures even though I did not exceed the Xbox network storage...: I thought that Xbox was only deleting it for players who exceeded the storage limit but instead did it to everyone. Why Microsoft, you are literally the richest company in this world yet you can't...
  4. Why did I get banned for my gamerpic?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did I get banned for my gamerpic?: I just got two strikes and am banned for two days because of my gamer pic/profile picture. It is just a simple picture of me, nothing offensive or anything else like that (I do not wish to show...
  5. why did i not get the email with the code/ redeem info

in XBoX on Windows
    why did i not get the email with the code/ redeem info: i have video proof if needed. 5288a975-c7fa-4054-9ebf-12249cab8f4a
  6. Why did I get banned for a year when all I did was try and change my profile picture?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did I get banned for a year when all I did was try and change my profile picture?: So the other day I was trying to change my profile picture to a funny pic of my friend and the background had a confederate flag and him holding a shotgun not even real well I tried to upload that...
  7. Why did you take money from me

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did you take money from me: You guys took 100 bucks from me why? 349cd83a-0f14-4518-b612-e09779c39432
  8. Why did my Micro SD card randomly become write protected?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did my Micro SD card randomly become write protected?: Around a month ago, I put a different Micro SD card in my computers adapter than usual, and it was write protected, I didn't think much of it and just put my regular one back in, but that one was...
  9. Why did i get this many strikes?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did i get this many strikes?: i got multiple strikes for the same message failing to send xbox, it kept failing so kept trying again thinking its network issues, now i have 9 strikes, great service...
  10. Why did my pre order for mortal kombat 1 say it’s been cancelled?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did my pre order for mortal kombat 1 say it’s been cancelled?: I pre ordered the mortal kombat 1 premium edition and it went through and took the money out of my bank account and I was even able to play the beta but now it says my order was cancelled....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i bought 12 month xbox live so i wanna add game pass ultimate will i loose my 12 month Xbox live