Why did xbox change how many points you get for earning the daily Achievement

Discus and support Why did xbox change how many points you get for earning the daily Achievement in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Why did xbox change the daily achievement reward from 50 to 5 points! that is so stupid!!!! it takes a lot longer to do that then any other reward!! Is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by KILLIONRIOT ♤, Nov 9, 2023.

1. Why did xbox change how many points you get for earning the daily Achievement

Why did xbox change the daily achievement reward from 50 to 5 points! that is so stupid!!!! it takes a lot longer to do that then any other reward!! Is there any way to start something for them to change it back?

:)

KILLIONRIOT ♤, Nov 9, 2023
  2. Ned Marinov Win User

I know, while I was playing GTA V. I immediately noticed that they had nerfed from 50 to only 5 pts for unlocking an Achievement! This comes as a bit of a shock for us. We always get 5 pts for watching each trailer, 3 pts per search for browsing on internet. I won't tolerate it, this is a sad day after what happened on Nov, 7. I am no longer subscribing Game Pass anymore. It's up to Xbox to decide themselves. They're facing a big loss from Game Pass subscribers. Last time in summer, they raised a price from $14.99 to $16.99 for a Game Pass subscription, that's why. We all need a new CEO, it's time to fire Satya Nadella this nutjob.
  3. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Killionriot, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

It's true that the change in points for the daily achievement mission was quite drastic, reducing from 50 points to 5. At the moment, since it's very recent, it's unclear whether it's an error or an intentional change made by Microsoft Rewards, as no official announcement has been made regarding this.

However, I recommend contacting Microsoft Rewards Support directly through the following link to inquire whether it's a permanent change, an error, or if something can be done about it:

https://rewards.bing.com/support

Keep in mind that only they have the capacity to provide you with this information because they manage the Microsoft Rewards program and they are responsible for assigning points for each task. In this public forum, we are just gamers like you, trying to help and guide other players.

I appreciate your understanding and I wish you good luck.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  4. JFate777 Win User

Microsoft Rewards - Earn 200 points this week - Week Streak bad design, unable to complete.

Sorry that this has happened, but it was not set up for you to fail. It just required proper planning. Every day you are able to achieve +50 points by getting an achievement in any Xbox One console game. As long as you earn an achievement you can complete
    this quest which refreshes daily. So as long as you played a game for 4 days this week getting an achievement a day. That was +200 points. As well below the quests are the add banners. Today I did all of them and earned +35 points. The banner points do rotates
    but are usually worth at least 15+ points per day. In other words there were many ways to skin this cat. You just have to be aware. Better luck next time. It really does suck to lose a winning streak.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox g points

The 2 sets of points are not the same thing. The points on the Rewards app are how many points you've earned through the Rewards program. The points on the Xbox dashboard is your gamerscore. Gamerscore is earned by earning achievements in games.
  6. Marwood II 87 Win User

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

How many achievement points can you earn in GTA SA for the 360?
Thema:

1. Why did xbox change how many points you get for earning the daily Achievement - Similar Threads - Why did change

2. Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...: THIS CONTROLLER IS NOT BETTER THEN THE ORIGINAL VERSION. IT JUST COST MORE AND IS VERY FRUSTRATING... PLEASE STOP MAKING THESE CONTROLLERS.. ANYTHING THAT COMES APART INN COMPETITIVE GAMES SHOULD...
  3. Why Xbox deleted most of my captures even though I did not exceed the Xbox network storage...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Xbox deleted most of my captures even though I did not exceed the Xbox network storage...: I thought that Xbox was only deleting it for players who exceeded the storage limit but instead did it to everyone. Why Microsoft, you are literally the richest company in this world yet you can't...
  4. Why did I get banned for a year when all I did was try and change my profile picture?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did I get banned for a year when all I did was try and change my profile picture?: So the other day I was trying to change my profile picture to a funny pic of my friend and the background had a confederate flag and him holding a shotgun not even real well I tried to upload that...
  5. Why did I get suspended for trying to change my profile pic once?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get suspended for trying to change my profile pic once?: Hey I got suspended from trying to change my profile pic. I was doing it on Xbox app and it kept freezing so I kept trying. Then when it said that it has been sent to y’all. A few minutes later I...
  6. Why did the Xbox cloud wait time change

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did the Xbox cloud wait time change: When I first started fortnite on cloud, the wait time was 5-15 minutes, but now when I start fortnite in Xbox cloud the wait time is 5-280 minutes I am need a way to reduce the wait time...
  7. Why did Xbox change the reward points system to make it so hard to earn points. Why would...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did Xbox change the reward points system to make it so hard to earn points. Why would...: Just wondering why the reward system is so bad now. Feels like id have to spend 100 dollars to earn 1 kinda crazy 87cad828-10a5-4104-a0a6-926523cd1bd2
  8. why did i get charged twice for a gamertag change?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why did i get charged twice for a gamertag change?: as you can see there are two different order numbers for two different payments and the same charge for the same thing two different times a24b19b2-01ca-4c53-942d-a1dba0cfa474
  9. Why did my status change from adult to child?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did my status change from adult to child?: I only have one account on Xbox and now when I sign in it says it's a child account and I can't change my settings. Im an adult and don't see how to fix this? 66413dab-ad7e-464b-98b3-0ae12deb20bb
  10. Why did you guys change my profile picture and why

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did you guys change my profile picture and why: It wasn't inappropriate what's what's good I don't know why my profile picture got changed 036604b5-c772-4789-9122-c340f3e2d63c