Why did they remove the option to send pictures?!

Discus and support Why did they remove the option to send pictures?! in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; This is so stupid. I can’t believe you idiots approved this. How braindead are you?! The only reason we use this trash app is to send pictures to our... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by WilliamSphero219, Oct 21, 2020.

1. Why did they remove the option to send pictures?!

This is so stupid. I can’t believe you idiots approved this. How braindead are you?! The only reason we use this trash app is to send pictures to our chats, and you removed it. What brainless idiot comes up with this?!

:)

WilliamSphero219, Oct 21, 2020
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Why did you remove the Quit option?

I literally just quit a game, no one has removed anything
  3. Jesse E' Win User

Can't cast from YouTube or YouTube music to xbox anymore.

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

It seems that option has been removed by a recent update. Check out this thread https://support.google.com/youtubemusic/thread/134549968/did-the-ability-to-cast-to-game-systems-i-e-xbox-one-get-removed?hl=en

You can also let the developers know by sending feedback via the app. Tap your picture at the top right of the app, then Help and feedback, then Send feedback.

Hope this helps
  4. HalleBearr Win User

The Official Signature Do's and Don'ts xD

I dont understand why if they planned to remove the option to allow picture sigs.
    why even create them in the first place???

[​IMG]
  5. Uncle Bingo Win User

Saving a Game.

I don't think there is an option to save. Bioshock 1&2 did. Not sure why they would remove that option.
  6. Galactic Geek Win User

My opinion

Paint, did you check your private messages/email? Usually if a thread or post you created is removed, the moderators will send you a PM/email letting you know why it was removed. ;)
Thema:

Why did they remove the option to send pictures?!

1. Why did they remove the option to send pictures?! - Similar Threads - Why did remove

2. Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...: THIS CONTROLLER IS NOT BETTER THEN THE ORIGINAL VERSION. IT JUST COST MORE AND IS VERY FRUSTRATING... PLEASE STOP MAKING THESE CONTROLLERS.. ANYTHING THAT COMES APART INN COMPETITIVE GAMES SHOULD...
  3. Why Xbox deleted most of my captures even though I did not exceed the Xbox network storage...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Xbox deleted most of my captures even though I did not exceed the Xbox network storage...: I thought that Xbox was only deleting it for players who exceeded the storage limit but instead did it to everyone. Why Microsoft, you are literally the richest company in this world yet you can't...
  4. Why did I have some of my gamerscore removed?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I have some of my gamerscore removed?: I spent 40$ on games yesterday to build my gamerscore and I hit 100k but then today I see 100 gamerscore had been removed from my account. This is weird and very demotivating to play because I...
  5. Why did you, (Microsoft) remove my Xbox Networking tab without my permission?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did you, (Microsoft) remove my Xbox Networking tab without my permission?: Returned home after being away for 3 weeks only to come back to a missing Xbox Networking tab in my settings on my PC. Not only was my PC in FULL shut down, but you also apparently removed my Xbox...
  6. Why did Microsoft remove my phone number from my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did Microsoft remove my phone number from my account?: Several months ago, I attempted to redeem my Microsoft rewards points for robux which I had done many times before. But for some reason, this time it said I needed to add a phone number to my...
  7. Why did you remove the Quit option?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did you remove the Quit option?: You’ve made Quick Resume even more annoying after one of you latest updates. Before I could at least go to the menu select a game then hit menu and select Quit. Now I have to go navigate to quick...
  8. Why did you remove an important Accessibility future?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did you remove an important Accessibility future?: When will we be able to edit the home screen again? I already shell out money for your monthly subscription why would you take my money and remove important futures like customization? I...
  9. Why did Microsoft remove Diablo 4 from my account and say I'm being refunded?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did Microsoft remove Diablo 4 from my account and say I'm being refunded?: I attempted to sign onto my Diablo 4 game and was given a message that Microsoft had deleted my game and was going to receive a refund. I was never given a notice that I did something wrong. I had...
  10. Why did they remove the paypal payment option on minecraft realms?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did they remove the paypal payment option on minecraft realms?: Me and my friends had a realm but took a little break. Now we wanted to restart the realm (We are dutch this is importand information) but the only payment option is credit cards. But the problem...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. instreamset:url:option= aspx? minecraft fun

2. instreamset:url:option= aspx? minecraft 76