Why did the Game Pass Hitman III stop working after I bought Season 2 Expansion DLC?

Discus and support Why did the Game Pass Hitman III stop working after I bought Season 2 Expansion DLC? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, i have been playing a lot of hitman III on my PC using Xbox GamePass. It's probably my favorite game at the moment, and because it's my favorite... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jack Whalen, Sep 3, 2022.

1. Jack Whalen
    Jack Whalen Guest

Why did the Game Pass Hitman III stop working after I bought Season 2 Expansion DLC?

So, i have been playing a lot of hitman III on my PC using Xbox GamePass. It's probably my favorite game at the moment, and because it's my favorite game at the moment, I wanted to buy the Hitman 2 Expansion Pass so that I can play New York and the Maldives. So I bought it, and after I bought it, I booted the game up and it worked fine. However, a couple hours later, I tried booting it up again, and it said it wasn't working, and that i needed access to the rest of the game. The game wasn't removed from GamePass, so I don't know what to do about it. I would love a solution, because I have put 60 hours into it and I want to put in many more. Any help or solutions would be appreciated.

:)

Jack Whalen, Sep 3, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

That's amazing and no worries, you don't have to apologize. Happy to help!
  3. Jack Whalen Win User

Oh actually I'm sorry, I think I figured out the problem. It was something to do with the fact that I forgot to do 2FA on the Xbox application. Sorry for wasting your time, but we're all good now. Thank you so much for wanting to help though, I really appreciate it.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

If I may ask, what is the exact error that you're getting whenever you're trying to play the game in that way we can check what will be the necessary steps to perform?
  5. Tzar of kaos Win User

Xur is selling Red Death

Few expansions ???

There is one DLC to be release.

After the next "expansions" it's Destiny 2 + season pass (includes 2 DLC).
  6. Juxtapose13 Win User

Will dlc work with new copy of game.

[quote user="John The Grudge"]

Quick question guys. I previously bought Mortal Kombat and got the season pass. I stopped playing it after a while a traded it in. Now I regret that I've decided to buy it again. Will all the dlc still work?

[/quote]

Provided you're playing the game on the same account that you original bought the Season Pass with, then yes, it will still work.
Thema:

1. Why did the Game Pass Hitman III stop working after I bought Season 2 Expansion DLC? - Similar Threads - Why did Game

2. Why did I get banned cause I killed some kids in a game so him and his buddies reported me...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get banned cause I killed some kids in a game so him and his buddies reported me...: I killed some kids in a video game having his buddies reported me for something and when my band got denied, it said something about sexual even though I haven’t just because I’m good at a game I...
  3. Why did my game dlc disappear when it was in my game last night but not when I woke up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did my game dlc disappear when it was in my game last night but not when I woke up: I play A game on game pass called guilty gear strive and I got A dlc called season pass 3 and when I got in the game last night the content was there but today when I got on the game it wasn’t...
  4. Why did i lose already owned games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did i lose already owned games?: im trying to play call of duty with games i already owned for a few years and now its saying i have to rebuy the game. after i tried uninstalling the games it saying i dont own the games no more....
  5. Why did I suddenly start getting lag spikes while playing games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I suddenly start getting lag spikes while playing games?: I play on PC, I have no issues outside of gaming and get about 500-600mbps download and upload speeds with and without an ethernet connection. I never used to have any of these issues until I came...
  6. Why did you deny my game refund?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did you deny my game refund?: I want my money back. It’s a **** dlc. Not a full game. False advertising cash grab!!! Mw3 yeah right!! 2a12579a-b2d2-4233-86ed-47aa40510ca2
  7. Why did my game get deleted?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did my game get deleted?: A digital game I purchased on xbox is no longer showing up in my account. How could it have got deleted and how do I recover it? 7e4df781-77fe-40a7-abca-8333fd42e1b5
  8. Why did you get rid of monster Hunter world from pc game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did you get rid of monster Hunter world from pc game pass: Why did you get rid of monster Hunter world from pc game pass and in the pc Xbox store I was going to buy it because I had the iceborn dlc but now I’m unable to and since I can’t play it I’m mad...
  9. Why did Xbox stop making 360s games backwards compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did Xbox stop making 360s games backwards compatible: So I just was wondering why Xbox/Microsoft decided to stop making Xbox 360 games backwards compatible. There are still so many games that deserve/need to be made backwards compatible especially...
  10. Why was my account Suspended? All I did was make a game group post

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was my account Suspended? All I did was make a game group post: [img] My account was wrongly suspended. I made a group looking post for nba 2k. I was looking for a player for my team. I didn’t say anything out of the way. Why was my account suspended. This...