Why Did My Xbox Stop Sending Clips To Network?

Discus and support Why Did My Xbox Stop Sending Clips To Network? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The Other Day, I Had Been Playin KartRider:Drift. Took A Few Clips N Screenshots. They Posted To The Xbox Network Just Fine, N Instantly. Literally,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Smokey420McGee, Apr 24, 2023.

1. Why Did My Xbox Stop Sending Clips To Network?

The Other Day, I Had Been Playin KartRiderWhy Did My Xbox Stop Sending Clips To Network? :Drift. Took A Few Clips N Screenshots. They Posted To The Xbox Network Just Fine, N Instantly.

Literally, That Same Day. Hours Later. I Took Clips While Playin Fortnite.

My Clips Instantly Load To Xbox Network, But When I Went To My App To Go Download The Clips I Had Taken. They Weren't There. I Have Uploaded Them To The Network, At Least 20 Times Now. With Gettin A "Success. Your Clips Have Uploaded." But Nothing Is Ever There. My Phone Even Says A New Clip Is Available, But It Gives Me An Error When Trying To Open It.

I Have Less Than 70% On The Xbox Network. N Had Literally Recorded N Posted Clips Earlier In The Day.

So Someone, Anyone. PLEASE. Why Is It Not Postin My Clips Anymore? Nothin Happened Or Changed, From The Time Of Playin N Recording On One Game To The Other.

:)

Smokey420McGee, Apr 24, 2023
  2. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help on your game clips problem.

Just as a heads up, we are currently receiving multiple reports regarding this particular issue, however, no official announcements have been made by Microsoft on https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status.

In the meantime, an alternate option we can do is to upload this on OneDrive instead.
  3. flufy1992 Win User

Windows 10 game bar uploading clips?

Can I send you a clip from my phone of me recording my roommate uploading a clip from xbox game bar to the xbox network cuz he just did it this morning so uses game bar and has no third party programs on his computer
  4. stump297 Win User

Xbox One Screenshots / Screen Recordings Missing?

Same issue! I lost all the clips on my INTERNAL HDD, not on live.

Why would my clips that Ive had on my INTERNAL HDD be deleted or expire?

Where is the setting for this? Why did this just start?

Repeat, this is not about clips on xbox live, this is about the clips save LOCALLY!

If one of you xbox idiots reply with the known fact that clips on live expire Im jumping off a bridge.
  5. KP ZERO Win User

Xbox Series X won’t upload Screenshots to OneDrive

Did you by chance also test for clips and screenshots already located on the Xbox network? I suspect the issue for most is there. I can upload my screens to onedrive just fine as long as they are located on the actual xbox but all of those hundreds of other screens and clips from a decade of snapping that are on the xbox network just flat out refuse to transfer over to onedrive.
  6. HayjayPlayz Win User

Game Clip

your clip stopped at 14 seconds because it did not register correctly
Thema:

1. Why Did My Xbox Stop Sending Clips To Network? - Similar Threads - Why Did Stop

2. Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...: THIS CONTROLLER IS NOT BETTER THEN THE ORIGINAL VERSION. IT JUST COST MORE AND IS VERY FRUSTRATING... PLEASE STOP MAKING THESE CONTROLLERS.. ANYTHING THAT COMES APART INN COMPETITIVE GAMES SHOULD...
  3. Why Xbox deleted most of my captures even though I did not exceed the Xbox network storage...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Xbox deleted most of my captures even though I did not exceed the Xbox network storage...: I thought that Xbox was only deleting it for players who exceeded the storage limit but instead did it to everyone. Why Microsoft, you are literally the richest company in this world yet you can't...
  4. Why did I get banned for my gamerpic?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did I get banned for my gamerpic?: I just got two strikes and am banned for two days because of my gamer pic/profile picture. It is just a simple picture of me, nothing offensive or anything else like that (I do not wish to show...
  5. why did i not get the email with the code/ redeem info

in XBoX on Windows
    why did i not get the email with the code/ redeem info: i have video proof if needed. 5288a975-c7fa-4054-9ebf-12249cab8f4a
  6. Why did I get banned for a year when all I did was try and change my profile picture?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did I get banned for a year when all I did was try and change my profile picture?: So the other day I was trying to change my profile picture to a funny pic of my friend and the background had a confederate flag and him holding a shotgun not even real well I tried to upload that...
  7. Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?: Everytime I’ve tried to report someone, nothing happens, but when they report me for calling them “stupid” or “a bot” I get a strike. I also can’t make looking for group posts on my main account....
  8. Why did GTA Online (X/S) stop working today?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did GTA Online (X/S) stop working today?: After having to downgrade back to the original Xbox one, I was still able to play the X/S version of GTA Online through Cloud Gaming. I woke up today and got a message upon launching the game...
  9. Why did my Elite Series 2 Controller suddenly stop working?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did my Elite Series 2 Controller suddenly stop working?: Today I tried to to turn on my Elite Series 2 Controller and it didn't turn on, it was working perfectly fine yesterday, but now it just won't turn on. I use it with an Xbox Series X and i've used...
  10. Why did Xbox stop making 360s games backwards compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did Xbox stop making 360s games backwards compatible: So I just was wondering why Xbox/Microsoft decided to stop making Xbox 360 games backwards compatible. There are still so many games that deserve/need to be made backwards compatible especially...