Why did my Xbox series X factory reset itself after I got back from a trip?

Discus and support Why did my Xbox series X factory reset itself after I got back from a trip? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I wanted to take my Xbox down to Idaho with me to play games while I was down there. May I let you know it worked fine with no problems down up in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Corban Langston, Dec 3, 2023.

1. Why did my Xbox series X factory reset itself after I got back from a trip?

I wanted to take my Xbox down to Idaho with me to play games while I was down there. May I let you know it worked fine with no problems down up in Idaho, I got back this afternoon and when I plugged it all on and went to play a game it took me through the entire setup like I just bought the console. I thought it was a glitch so I turned off the console and turned it back on but it still did the same thing. After getting it all set back up none of my games were downloaded but luckily I keep all of my games copped on an external hard drive so it didn’t take too long to get them back. What caused this problem so that I can travel with it again without it doing this?

:)

Corban Langston, Dec 3, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Why did my Xbox series X factory reset itself after I got back from a trip?