Why did my Xbox Series S reset overnight with no notification?

Discus and support Why did my Xbox Series S reset overnight with no notification? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Last night, I moved my Xbox from my downstairs office back to my bedroom. However, I did not unplug it while it was on, nor did I choose to factory... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kaiden Legge, Feb 12, 2024.

1. Kaiden Legge
    Kaiden Legge Guest

Last night, I moved my Xbox from my downstairs office back to my bedroom. However, I did not unplug it while it was on, nor did I choose to factory reset my console. When I turned on my Xbox this morning, I was surprised to find that it was factory reset without my permission. Unfortunately, this isn't the first time I've had a problem with Microsoft. I'm still waiting for a refund from them I've been waiting for almost two months now. I have been searching around for answers to find that this isn't a new problem. This has been occurring since the 360. The Xbox 360. When I tried to connect to Xbox support, there was no option to contact them because my problem wasn't one of their "contact us problems" and had me talk to an AI. I don't want to talk to you guy's slow Artificial Intelligence that can't process that my Xbox reset without my permission and then proceed to ask me if "I'm sorry, I don't understand that" solved my problem.

I just got WAY off track but my point still stands, I want to talk to a REAL human that can understand my words.

:)

Kaiden Legge, Feb 12, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: