Why did my xbox clips all of the sudden get deleted?

Discus and support Why did my xbox clips all of the sudden get deleted? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I had so many cool and funny moments I stored this last year or more. 48 days ago I decided to take a break from gaming, and focus on school. I took a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Brofolo, Dec 30, 2020.

1. Brofolo
    Brofolo Guest

I had so many cool and funny moments I stored this last year or more. 48 days ago I decided to take a break from gaming, and focus on school. I took a on month break. For some reason when I come back to my console that has not been plugged in these last
    30 or so days, no clips are on the Xbox only Xbox live. Who decides if a clip is deleted or not, and why does it happen behind my back if I take a break? I thought this was the one thing I could have complete control over, I thought one of the key features
    of the Xbox was the Xbox game clips. This has never happened before and it's quite simply not ok. Technically all of my clips had views because I watched them back, but I did not have space on Xbox live, so I decided I would sort it out later when I had the
    time. Now that I have time all of my xbox clips and screenshots have been deleted. Awesome.. so many great memories gone because of what? I was not online for a month? In many cases I have been let down by you guys, this is one of those cases. Can we please
    get the option to store our clips in a better way, maybe we can have a back up drive or get the option to use a memory stick? Uploading clips to Onedrive takes ages and is extremely inconsistent. And on top of that my clips are deleted.. so yeah, everything
    is just great. Thanks for making the year even worse, I mean of all things to do this is what you decide is best? Are my clips really taking that much space? What about my MW game that over 100 GB, are you going to uninstall that too? Awesome.

:)

Brofolo, Dec 30, 2020
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: