Why did my refund get denied it was under 14 days it denied without even sending a email

Discus and support Why did my refund get denied it was under 14 days it denied without even sending a email in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I sent out a refund because there was a game I didn't want and it rejected it despite under 14 days and I didn't even get a email even when it said I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Adrian Ellis1, Jan 7, 2024.

1. Why did my refund get denied it was under 14 days it denied without even sending a email

I sent out a refund because there was a game I didn't want and it rejected it despite under 14 days and I didn't even get a email even when it said I would

:)

Adrian Ellis1, Jan 7, 2024
  2. KindGryphon Win User

Why did my refund get denied it was under 14 days it denied without even sending a email

In addition to what the IA said, how long did you have the game open/were playing the game for?

I ask because its less than 14 days since purchase or 2 hours of playtime. Whatever comes first.
  3. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, Adrian E. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide some assistance with your concern today.

Actually, a refund is denied, you can appeal the decision by replying to the email Microsoft sent you.

If you’re not able to reply, or you didn’t receive the email, I suggest you submit the refund form below:

https://support.xbox.com/forms/request-a-refund

You can obtain the order number for your purchase by looking at your order history:
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

Furthermore, please refrain from sharing personal information, including an email address, order numbers, etc.

As community users, we are not able to enter or check your account information, and everything we comment can be seen by anyone on the internet.

Thanks for taking the time to read me,

Arturo.
  4. Allebas Win User

refund denied?????

Hi MikeParkison Jr,

In your email that you recieved it would tell you why the refund was denied. Xbox Customer Service dont handle refund request but will only give you the same details that were in the email. You can reapply for the refund and note>>>if the purchase was
    made more then 14 days ago it will get denied. When it comes to movies and you watch it in it entirely>>it can get denied.

On another note->>>how you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the movie? And under the management tab>>>does it let you download the bonuses?
  5. Tezzerrific Win User

Statutory Rights for a refund

digital items are the same on all platforms, no refunds after 14 days or after 2 hours of play, as the game was not working all that time then why did you not seek a refund before the time was reached. when purchasing you agree to the terms for the digital refund limit.

reply to the denied email you got and explain the situation to see if they can overturn it. did you ring or contact support within that 14 days to see about fixing the issue, if not why not.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Refund xbox games after 14days please help.

Since it's past the 14 days and they've already denied you, you won't be able to get a refund.
Thema:

1. Why did my refund get denied it was under 14 days it denied without even sending a email - Similar Threads - Why did refund

2. Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...: THIS CONTROLLER IS NOT BETTER THEN THE ORIGINAL VERSION. IT JUST COST MORE AND IS VERY FRUSTRATING... PLEASE STOP MAKING THESE CONTROLLERS.. ANYTHING THAT COMES APART INN COMPETITIVE GAMES SHOULD...
  3. Why Xbox deleted most of my captures even though I did not exceed the Xbox network storage...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Xbox deleted most of my captures even though I did not exceed the Xbox network storage...: I thought that Xbox was only deleting it for players who exceeded the storage limit but instead did it to everyone. Why Microsoft, you are literally the richest company in this world yet you can't...
  4. Why did I get banned for my gamerpic?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did I get banned for my gamerpic?: I just got two strikes and am banned for two days because of my gamer pic/profile picture. It is just a simple picture of me, nothing offensive or anything else like that (I do not wish to show...
  5. why did i not get the email with the code/ redeem info

in XBoX on Windows
    why did i not get the email with the code/ redeem info: i have video proof if needed. 5288a975-c7fa-4054-9ebf-12249cab8f4a
  6. Why did I get banned for a year when all I did was try and change my profile picture?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did I get banned for a year when all I did was try and change my profile picture?: So the other day I was trying to change my profile picture to a funny pic of my friend and the background had a confederate flag and him holding a shotgun not even real well I tried to upload that...
  7. Why did you take money from me

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did you take money from me: You guys took 100 bucks from me why? 349cd83a-0f14-4518-b612-e09779c39432
  8. Why did my Micro SD card randomly become write protected?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did my Micro SD card randomly become write protected?: Around a month ago, I put a different Micro SD card in my computers adapter than usual, and it was write protected, I didn't think much of it and just put my regular one back in, but that one was...
  9. Why did you deny my game refund?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did you deny my game refund?: I want my money back. It’s a **** dlc. Not a full game. False advertising cash grab!!! Mw3 yeah right!! 2a12579a-b2d2-4233-86ed-47aa40510ca2
  10. Why did Microsoft remove Diablo 4 from my account and say I'm being refunded?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did Microsoft remove Diablo 4 from my account and say I'm being refunded?: I attempted to sign onto my Diablo 4 game and was given a message that Microsoft had deleted my game and was going to receive a refund. I was never given a notice that I did something wrong. I had...