Why did my profile for modern warfare 2 and 3 get deleted with all of my content I bought I...

Discus and support Why did my profile for modern warfare 2 and 3 get deleted with all of my content I bought I... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Why did my profile for modern warfare 2 and 3 get deleted with all of my content I bought I was a level over 900 I play regularly why did this happen?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jackman Sleeper, Nov 3, 2023.

1. Why did my profile for modern warfare 2 and 3 get deleted with all of my content I bought I...

Why did my profile for modern warfare 2 and 3 get deleted with all of my content I bought I was a level over 900 I play regularly why did this happen? Please someone help me find my account?

:)

Jackman Sleeper, Nov 3, 2023
  2. AxeBurner Win User

XBOX restarts when signed on

i deleted everything associated with NCAA 12....i did find a couple corrupt files with Modern Warfare 3 and deleted those corrupt files but not all MW3 content as i did with ncaa12
  3. Chandler Dunn Win User

Why did my profile for modern warfare 2 and 3 get deleted with all of my content I bought I was a level over 900 I play regularly why did this happen?

I’ve also had a problem with mw2 sense mw3 came out. All of my progress was deleted just like this guys was. Mine is a step further though because I cannot play modern warfare 2 anymore no matter how many times I update or redownload the multiplayer.

My friends that have mw3 are able to play mw2 no problem but a couple buddies and I that haven’t bought mw3 cannot play mw2. We also cannot find game on the PlayStation anymore it’s only mw3 and mw.

Do we have to buy mw3 just to play the game we already have??
  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

Why did my profile for modern warfare 2 and 3 get deleted with all of my content I bought I was a level over 900 I play regularly why did this happen?

No problem, enjoy the rest of your day!

Regards,
    Kyle
  5. steve morris1 Win User

I also had the same issue, I was level 909, I had 2400 cod points, over 500 collected souls, all my weapon blue prints and saved weapon’s have gone, all my operators had disappeared, but all of a sudden after waiting about 20 mins or so it all odd a sudden come back…. What’s going on????? No idea
  6. Jackman Sleeper Win User

Hi Kyle, thank you very much for getting in contact with me so quickly I have screenshots and game recordings of my level that I was so that I even have proof of me getting to that level. I’m just hoping that my account does not get deleted because I am a devoted Xbox fan it’s the only consul that I have and will have and I love all the games that you guys have offered. My account did not get deleted until modern warfare three came out and I had bought that and about 40 skins on my profile, and nothing is recorded , I have played other games on or with an Activision account like assassin’s creed and my profile is still there so I’m just trying to figure out why it’s only the modern warfare series. Please get back to me as soon as you can. Thank you.
Thema:

Why did my profile for modern warfare 2 and 3 get deleted with all of my content I bought I...

1. Why did my profile for modern warfare 2 and 3 get deleted with all of my content I bought I... - Similar Threads - Why did profile

2. Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...: THIS CONTROLLER IS NOT BETTER THEN THE ORIGINAL VERSION. IT JUST COST MORE AND IS VERY FRUSTRATING... PLEASE STOP MAKING THESE CONTROLLERS.. ANYTHING THAT COMES APART INN COMPETITIVE GAMES SHOULD...
  3. Why Xbox deleted most of my captures even though I did not exceed the Xbox network storage...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Xbox deleted most of my captures even though I did not exceed the Xbox network storage...: I thought that Xbox was only deleting it for players who exceeded the storage limit but instead did it to everyone. Why Microsoft, you are literally the richest company in this world yet you can't...
  4. Why did I get banned for my gamerpic?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did I get banned for my gamerpic?: I just got two strikes and am banned for two days because of my gamer pic/profile picture. It is just a simple picture of me, nothing offensive or anything else like that (I do not wish to show...
  5. why did i not get the email with the code/ redeem info

in XBoX on Windows
    why did i not get the email with the code/ redeem info: i have video proof if needed. 5288a975-c7fa-4054-9ebf-12249cab8f4a
  6. Why did I get banned for a year when all I did was try and change my profile picture?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did I get banned for a year when all I did was try and change my profile picture?: So the other day I was trying to change my profile picture to a funny pic of my friend and the background had a confederate flag and him holding a shotgun not even real well I tried to upload that...
  7. Why did I get suspended for trying to change my profile pic once?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get suspended for trying to change my profile pic once?: Hey I got suspended from trying to change my profile pic. I was doing it on Xbox app and it kept freezing so I kept trying. Then when it said that it has been sent to y’all. A few minutes later I...
  8. Why did I get banned for my gamer profile picture. My profile picture was of me standing up...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get banned for my gamer profile picture. My profile picture was of me standing up...: I don't know why I'm banned for my pfp of myself 9511681a-24ad-46fe-94ec-7afbc14b917d
  9. Why did my Xbox uninstall and delete my profile?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did my Xbox uninstall and delete my profile?: I turned my console on after about 3days of being off. When I came back my console wasn’t connected to the internet, my profile was deleted, all but 3 games were uninstalled, and now running...
  10. Why did you guys change my profile picture and why

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did you guys change my profile picture and why: It wasn't inappropriate what's what's good I don't know why my profile picture got changed 036604b5-c772-4789-9122-c340f3e2d63c