Why did my pre order for mortal kombat 1 say it’s been cancelled?

Discus and support Why did my pre order for mortal kombat 1 say it’s been cancelled? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I pre ordered the mortal kombat 1 premium edition and it went through and took the money out of my bank account and I was even able to play the beta... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OrdinaryGravy, Sep 13, 2023.

1. Why did my pre order for mortal kombat 1 say it’s been cancelled?

I pre ordered the mortal kombat 1 premium edition and it went through and took the money out of my bank account and I was even able to play the beta but now it says my order was cancelled.

:)

OrdinaryGravy, Sep 13, 2023
  2. melanie brown2 Win User

Hi. My name is Mel and I am an independent advisor. When was the money taken from your account? Pre orders aren't paid for at the time of buying them and they get charged to ur account 7 days before release day
  3. Joshua Chaparro Win User

Mortal Kombat 1 error message (code 0x87e10011) and the game won’t install on my Xbox One X. What is going on?

So say I already pre-ordered Mortal Kombat 1 (which I did). Would I be able to download the game with no issues if I bought a new console?
  4. mar .o Win User

Why won’t it let me pre-order

Yes I did. Turns out what I had to do was go onto mortal kombat 11 which I was then brought to a pre-order a screen then I could pre-order mortal kombat 1 it wouldn’t let me do it from the actual Xbox store which I’m still confused by but thank you for caring.
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

mk11 Sao Kahn problem

Hello Mohanadlateef,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you purchased

Mortal Kombat 11 Premium Edition
    , but you did not receive Shao Kahn. Shao Kahn is available with game if you pre-ordered Mortal Kombat 11. If you did not pre-order the game, you will need to purchase the character. The link we provided explains which characters
    are included with the premium edition. We hope this information helps!
  6. Kelemvor79 Win User

I preordered mortal kombat 11 Premium edition xbox one

What is the Mortal Kombat 11 beta?
    The Mortal Kombat 11 beta will allow players who pre-order to access an early sample of Mortal Kombat 11 before the game launches. The beta for Mortal Kombat 11 will only be available for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 4 Pro,
    Xbox One and Xbox One X.

For more details about the beta, please keep an eye on mortalkombat.com or follow @mortalkombat or @netherrealm for
    more information on Twitter.

How do I get access to the Mortal Kombat 11 beta?
    Please make sure your retailer is offering the beta before you pre-order the game. If you pre-order a physical copy of Mortal Kombat 11, you will receive a code to gain access to the beta before it begins. The code you receive
    will be for the same platform that you pre-ordered the game for. Please note, you will be able to redeem your beta code before the beta officially begins, but this will not allow you to download the Mortal Kombat 11 beta until it’s available in March 2019.

If you pre-order a digital copy of Mortal Kombat 11, you will automatically gain access to download the Mortal Kombat 11 beta when the beta is live.

Can I pre-order at any retailer and get access to the Mortal Kombat 11 beta?
    No. If you want to ensure access to the beta, check with your retailer before you pre-order.

https://mortalkombatgamessupport.wbgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/360013188374-Mortal-Kombat-11-Beta-Pre-order-FAQ
Thema:

1. Why did my pre order for mortal kombat 1 say it’s been cancelled? - Similar Threads - Why did pre

2. Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...: THIS CONTROLLER IS NOT BETTER THEN THE ORIGINAL VERSION. IT JUST COST MORE AND IS VERY FRUSTRATING... PLEASE STOP MAKING THESE CONTROLLERS.. ANYTHING THAT COMES APART INN COMPETITIVE GAMES SHOULD...
  3. Why Xbox deleted most of my captures even though I did not exceed the Xbox network storage...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Xbox deleted most of my captures even though I did not exceed the Xbox network storage...: I thought that Xbox was only deleting it for players who exceeded the storage limit but instead did it to everyone. Why Microsoft, you are literally the richest company in this world yet you can't...
  4. Why did I get banned for my gamerpic?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did I get banned for my gamerpic?: I just got two strikes and am banned for two days because of my gamer pic/profile picture. It is just a simple picture of me, nothing offensive or anything else like that (I do not wish to show...
  5. why did i not get the email with the code/ redeem info

in XBoX on Windows
    why did i not get the email with the code/ redeem info: i have video proof if needed. 5288a975-c7fa-4054-9ebf-12249cab8f4a
  6. Why did I get banned for a year when all I did was try and change my profile picture?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did I get banned for a year when all I did was try and change my profile picture?: So the other day I was trying to change my profile picture to a funny pic of my friend and the background had a confederate flag and him holding a shotgun not even real well I tried to upload that...
  7. Why did you take money from me

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did you take money from me: You guys took 100 bucks from me why? 349cd83a-0f14-4518-b612-e09779c39432
  8. Why did my Micro SD card randomly become write protected?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did my Micro SD card randomly become write protected?: Around a month ago, I put a different Micro SD card in my computers adapter than usual, and it was write protected, I didn't think much of it and just put my regular one back in, but that one was...
  9. Why did I get banned after I pre-ordered MW3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did I get banned after I pre-ordered MW3?: I was permabanned in warzone 2 for no reason. Same reason everyone gets banned for (unauthorized use of data...) Before I was banned, I pre-ordered MW3 and the next day I got permabanned. As of...
  10. I did a pre order for Diablo Ultimate edition why can I not download the game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did a pre order for Diablo Ultimate edition why can I not download the game?: I did a pre order of Diablo ultimate edition and have early access from today but I can not download the game? 5d09198b-010d-4e77-9134-3461a0ce2492