Why did my post get removed from here?

Discus and support Why did my post get removed from here? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I posted a question about a badge that show my time I've been in the program being removed, I was trying to see if anyone else has had that issue. If... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ExpertMoist4937, Jul 28, 2024.

1. Why did my post get removed from here?

I posted a question about a badge that show my time I've been in the program being removed, I was trying to see if anyone else has had that issue. If it was removed, that would've been part of an Xbox update, which consist of being in the insider program. So MODS, tell me how I violated rule three? I kept the question relevant to an insider issue since the badges being added was part of an Xbox update sometimes back.

submitted by /u/ExpertMoist4937
    [link] [comments]

/u/ExpertMoist4937, Jul 28, 2024
  2. Goth Vampirella Win User

why did my post get deleted?

Having no clue of what post you are talking about... I'll say this. Sometimes people think their post was deleted when in actuality it was moved to the proper place to post. It's fairly simple to check if that's the case
    by clicking on YOUR DISCUSSIONS. If the thread is still there it wasn't deleted. If it's missing, contact a mod. Just my thoughts...
  3. Fyer Win User

why did my post get deleted?

4. Aetius Alpha Win User

We need a gray-colour theme and also a better way to tell which game is Gamepass/owned/downloaded/disc

I did post there...twice. But they keep removing both ideas. No idea why. Hopefully Microsoft sees this thread here.
  5. KindGryphon Win User

Why did my account get suspended from group posts

I want to know why my other account CLEVELNDBORN get suspended from group posts when all i did was look for somebody to join and play with me
    Did you post contain anything other than effectively saying "looking for people to play (fill in the blank) game"?.

Anything such as trying to buy/sell/trade items for either real money or in game currency? Any advertising clans/discord etc or trying to recruit? All of that sort of stuff isnt allowed and will result in a suspension once its reported.
  6. XQuikScopErzX Win User

Ask Microsoft Anything about Xbox One - IGN.com

xbox enforcement team i was told to post on here and my question is why did my account xXdap206Xx get banned?
Thema:

Why did my post get removed from here?

1. Why did my post get removed from here? - Similar Threads - Why did post

2. Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...: THIS CONTROLLER IS NOT BETTER THEN THE ORIGINAL VERSION. IT JUST COST MORE AND IS VERY FRUSTRATING... PLEASE STOP MAKING THESE CONTROLLERS.. ANYTHING THAT COMES APART INN COMPETITIVE GAMES SHOULD...
  3. Why Xbox deleted most of my captures even though I did not exceed the Xbox network storage...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Xbox deleted most of my captures even though I did not exceed the Xbox network storage...: I thought that Xbox was only deleting it for players who exceeded the storage limit but instead did it to everyone. Why Microsoft, you are literally the richest company in this world yet you can't...
  4. Why did I get banned for my gamerpic?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did I get banned for my gamerpic?: I just got two strikes and am banned for two days because of my gamer pic/profile picture. It is just a simple picture of me, nothing offensive or anything else like that (I do not wish to show...
  5. why did i not get the email with the code/ redeem info

in XBoX on Windows
    why did i not get the email with the code/ redeem info: i have video proof if needed. 5288a975-c7fa-4054-9ebf-12249cab8f4a
  6. Why did I get banned for a year when all I did was try and change my profile picture?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did I get banned for a year when all I did was try and change my profile picture?: So the other day I was trying to change my profile picture to a funny pic of my friend and the background had a confederate flag and him holding a shotgun not even real well I tried to upload that...
  7. Why did you take money from me

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did you take money from me: You guys took 100 bucks from me why? 349cd83a-0f14-4518-b612-e09779c39432
  8. Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?: Everytime I’ve tried to report someone, nothing happens, but when they report me for calling them “stupid” or “a bot” I get a strike. I also can’t make looking for group posts on my main account....
  9. Why was my account Suspended? All I did was make a game group post

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was my account Suspended? All I did was make a game group post: [img] My account was wrongly suspended. I made a group looking post for nba 2k. I was looking for a player for my team. I didn’t say anything out of the way. Why was my account suspended. This...
  10. Why did I get communication banned for posting a looking for group post offering help for...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get communication banned for posting a looking for group post offering help for...: I got com banned for 24 hrs for a looking for group post with my twitch name in it and clearly stating I'm offering help 995e9901-c32e-45f1-a8dc-d69a34a8b5ec