Why did my friend get email on enforcment action

Discus and support Why did my friend get email on enforcment action in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My friend would like to know why he got an email of enforcement action. What did he do? Gt: xCrusaderIIIx (those are i's in his name)... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Rayne CG, Feb 18, 2017.

1. Rayne CG
    Rayne CG Guest

My friend would like to know why he got an email of enforcement action. What did he do? Gt: xCrusaderIIIx (those are i's in his name)

:)

Rayne CG, Feb 18, 2017
  2. AdrianF1
    AdrianF1 Guest
    Enforcement

I got an enforcment action for simply calling someone a retard in a sarcastic way and i guess i got reported even though said person called be an inbred **** and did not get any form of punishment as far as i know i just want this thing lifted so i can
    talk to my friends

AdrianF1, Feb 18, 2017
  3. will a new xbox get banned?

they did tho in the email detailing my consels 30 day chat ban it said next action would be a consel ban you cant get any closer to a warrning then that. but like i asked tho a new account on my new xbox x shouldt get anything but chat ban if i get an enforcment
    in the future right as it would be a first offence and not tied to my old accounts past enforcments

chevalierknight, Feb 18, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Feb 18, 2017
  5. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    he can read the email or the msg on his console enforcement.xbox.com is the only way to find out otherwise

ngocphi, Oct 31, 2018
  6. ngocphi Win User

he can read the email or the msg on his console enforcement.xbox.com is the only way to find out otherwise
  7. Smwutches Win User

8. Jesse E' Win User

Locked out of xbox account

Did you get an email of an enforcement action on your account? If you didn't then that's not it. Also I haven't seen an enforcement action that locks account, you can still sign in even with a permanent ban.
  9. voteDC Win User

xbox live banning people for not completing a game

[quote user="BongKaos"]^^^ Indeed. Enforcement will not send you a message, just a ban.[/quote]They do send you a message.

Every one who gets enforcement action against them gets an email to the address connected to their account explaining why the action has taken place.
  10. SpeshalMarketa Win User

Xbox console says my account is permanently banned, the enforcement website says its a 14 day ban.

Well the console says permanently and when I go into enforcement action there's nothing there I'd have to say Microsoft must be the hardest company in the world to gey hold off been trying for a week as this happened last Friday at 3pm did get an email at 3pm last Friday saying enforcement action but no details to why or for how long and if it is a permanent one I can't cancel my subscriptions as I have 5 on the profile I can't access and surely people should get a full refund for everything they purchased as they own the products why people don't buy discs these days
Thema:

1. Why did my friend get email on enforcment action - Similar Threads - Why did friend

2. . My question is why did you guys do thaT

in XBoX on Consoles
    . My question is why did you guys do thaT: Hey i have a gamesir g7 se and previously we were able to use 1000hz report rate with the gamesir nexus app but they said you guys updated your licence conditions which only allow 4ms or 250 hz...
  3. Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?: Everytime I’ve tried to report someone, nothing happens, but when they report me for calling them “stupid” or “a bot” I get a strike. I also can’t make looking for group posts on my main account....
  4. why did when i sign in xbox on website its always signing me out

in XBoX on Windows
    why did when i sign in xbox on website its always signing me out: need answer asap,i want to link my xbox account with epic games 21df864d-bf4f-48f5-8531-995db56d7c12
  5. Prior to the update, why did random videos from my Xbox get deleted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Prior to the update, why did random videos from my Xbox get deleted?: I know about that big stupid update that Microsoft decided to implement, that’s not the question here. The question is, I have a video capture from Battlefield 3 from way back, but not from a...
  6. Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????: Why am I in trouble what did I do?? What rule did I brake??? I have people calling me a [mod removed] and nothing happens to them????? Why ef643ba3-0a1f-4b28-aade-4f624fbd8aa1
  7. Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it: I was in the middle of a Fortnite game and my foot hit the cord and unplugged the Xbox. When I started it back up, it was on the same screen that popped up when i turned on the Xbox after first...
  8. Why did my Xbox Series S reset overnight with no notification?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox Series S reset overnight with no notification?: Last night, I moved my Xbox from my downstairs office back to my bedroom. However, I did not unplug it while it was on, nor did I choose to factory reset my console. When I turned on my Xbox this...
  9. Why can't I gift my friend Minecraft Java edition it said check for unpaid bills and I did...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I gift my friend Minecraft Java edition it said check for unpaid bills and I did...: Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Get more info 2AP6RMktyEWJYSFjVuR7pQ.198.6.4 d46af0bf-2982-46e2-ba8c-5d9feeef78eb
  10. I did everything and i still couldn't join my friend server why??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did everything and i still couldn't join my friend server why??: I need to know how do i fix this it say an error code 100 please help 4436fd7a-8bf7-468a-b426-a06f3943e17b