Why did my account switch from an adult account to a child account. It’s been an adult...

Discus and support Why did my account switch from an adult account to a child account. It’s been an adult... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So for context my Xbox has been having issues or something for the last month or so. At first I wouldn’t receive notifications about party invites or... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ea Sports1, Oct 28, 2023.

1. Ea Sports1
    Ea Sports1 Guest

Why did my account switch from an adult account to a child account. It’s been an adult...

So for context my Xbox has been having issues or something for the last month or so. At first I wouldn’t receive notifications about party invites or game invites. And just recently for no reason at all my account switched from an adult account to a child account and I can’t switch it back. My account has been an adult account since 2019 when I made it but ever since it was switched I’ve been having issues with parties, Xbox live, and even settings. I don’t know what happened but if anyone knows how to fix this please help me.

:)

Ea Sports1, Oct 28, 2023
  2. Gamingboy177 (Sam) Win User

Account problem

How long ago did the Child account switch to an Adult account?
  3. LordThroplebury Win User

Parental Controls - Approving Friend Requests

There are three accounts in total, two adult, one child. The info I gave previously was from my adult account.

I'm just checking his child and our adult statuses.

My account is Adult and his is Custom (Child setting interfered with his gaming).
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Kinderkonto zu Erwachsenenkonto Stufen -[Translation - Children's account to adult account levels]

Hello PhilipBasgal,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in changing a child account to an adult account. Once an account has been established as a child account, it cannot be changed to an adult account until the child turns
    18. The best way to manage the child account is to
    add it to a family
    . This requires an adult account to add the child account to the family. Once the child account has been added to the adult account's family, the child account will be able to access online features. Be sure to let us know the results!
  5. The Viral Cyrix Win User

How can I become an adult account

Help please!

I have an adult account which I have tried to register as a child on xbox.com and they have taken the money 50p from my account but have not updated it's status. Therefore I cannot put restrictions on the account. It seems my only option is to delete it
    but I don't understand why it's not registering as a child when the birthdate is a childs and they have registered that they have taken payment???
    You cannot change an Adult account to a child account. The 50p charge is to change a child account to an adult account
  6. JamesOswald1 Win User

Transfer Account Profile to Childs Account

Can i change the status of my account from adult to child? And create a new adult account?
Thema:

1. Why did my account switch from an adult account to a child account. It’s been an adult... - Similar Threads - Why did account

2. Why did my account get permanently suspended even though in 8 years ive only ever had one...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did my account get permanently suspended even though in 8 years ive only ever had one...: I recently was given a permanent ban because my gamer pic “violated the Community Standards.” The pic in question was of Buffalo Bills Head Coach Sean McDermott photoshopped with a beard and...
  3. How do I get suspended and I get no response of why my account was suspended? I did nothing...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get suspended and I get no response of why my account was suspended? I did nothing...: My account was suspended and was not explained why it was suspended. Just that I violation terms which I dont know what I did. I didn't do anything havent sent nothing too no one can I get an...
  4. Can anyone tell me why my Rewards account can be suspended for something i did not do ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can anyone tell me why my Rewards account can be suspended for something i did not do ?: Both mine & my wife's Microsoft reward account were suspended for a reason i do not know and i have not talked to anyone .What they have accused us of is not true.And yes we are a family so we do...
  5. Why did Microsoft remove my phone number from my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did Microsoft remove my phone number from my account?: Several months ago, I attempted to redeem my Microsoft rewards points for robux which I had done many times before. But for some reason, this time it said I needed to add a phone number to my...
  6. Why did I receive 2 strikes on my account for calling somebody a "Tryhard".

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I receive 2 strikes on my account for calling somebody a "Tryhard".: It's neither a slur or a threat so why did I get punished for saying something so tame? 29a0c68d-e451-414d-8286-d68280f40748
  7. Why Did My Account Get Locked The Moment I Joined The Ambassador Program?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why Did My Account Get Locked The Moment I Joined The Ambassador Program?: Hello I recently was locked out of my account on xbox live… i’ve gone through the appeal review to ask why this had happened yet i’ve gotten 0 responses and i need help to understand what i’ve...
  8. Why was my account Suspended? All I did was make a game group post

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was my account Suspended? All I did was make a game group post: [img] My account was wrongly suspended. I made a group looking post for nba 2k. I was looking for a player for my team. I didn’t say anything out of the way. Why was my account suspended. This...
  9. Why did my xbox account get deleted after I put my phone number into it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did my xbox account get deleted after I put my phone number into it: So yesterday, while trying to add my phone number to my xbox live account, my account for some reason got deleted. After that not knowing that the account had been deleted I created another one...
  10. Why did all my game share switches disappear, if I only have 3 people on my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did all my game share switches disappear, if I only have 3 people on my account?: I only have 3 people who have my account and somehow they got kicked out of the game share and can’t use my games no more without signing into my account. 85661e4e-1010-4283-9e23-6b791b1536c1