Why did my account just sign out of my xbox when I opened the xbox app?

Discus and support Why did my account just sign out of my xbox when I opened the xbox app? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; In the middle of an online game, opened the Xbox app, it auto signed out of my Xbox. C'mon. 04c65e16-6578-4179-ba27-151e9c42efc9 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by T N T H P S, Sep 23, 2018.

1. T N T H P S
    T N T H P S Guest

In the middle of an online game, opened the Xbox app, it auto signed out of my Xbox. C'mon.

:)

T N T H P S, Sep 23, 2018
  2. Measator
    Measator Guest
    A Question about Call of Duty Classic

I recently downloaded Call of Duty Classic to my Xbox 360 but for some reason whenever I start up the game from the "My Games" it automatically instantly logs me out all the time. When I get to the main screen of the game it tells me that I need to sign in to unlock achievements, play multiplayer and a bunch of other stuff. When I do sign in from the main screen it restarts the game and then instantly logs me out again repeating the process. I have an Xbox Gold account to so I don't think it has anything to do with having Xbox Live. Also another question I have is when I sign in on my Xbox 360 to my Xbox Live account in the top right corner it shows your emblem along with a rotation of my account name, achievements numbers, money I have on my account and my email address linked to the account. But for some reason it doesn't show my email address when it's rotating through and instead just shows blank nothing until the next thing comes up in the rotation.

Measator, Sep 23, 2018
  3. AB9100
    AB9100 Guest
    Can You use the same profile on the Xbox One?

Can you use the same Xbox Live profile on the Xbox One, and the Xbox 360?

I am asking because when i bought my Xbox One. i did not even try to sign in with my Xbox 360 account. Simply because i thought that it would not be possible. Now i am seeing some of the same people from the Xbox 360, on the Xbox one.

Are they just using the same username? Or is it the same account?

AB9100, Sep 23, 2018
  4. Why did my account just sign out of my xbox when I opened the xbox app?

Do you have the app setup to auto connect to another console on your network?? If so when that occurs it will sign your account into that console and sign you out of any other location you are signed into

The Viral Cyrix, Sep 23, 2018
  5. DreadGrrl
    DreadGrrl Guest
    It may simply be transient network instability with your ISP or your home equipment.

While there isn’t anything you can do about ISP instability, it might be worth it to reboot your home networking equipment—modem, router, boosters, switches, etc.—as well as reboot your Xbox and clear your its cache.

DreadGrrl, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: