Why did my account get permanently suspended even though in 8 years ive only ever had one...

Discus and support Why did my account get permanently suspended even though in 8 years ive only ever had one... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I recently was given a permanent ban because my gamer pic “violated the Community Standards.” The pic in question was of Buffalo Bills Head Coach Sean... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Molneer, Jan 5, 2024.

1. Molneer
    Molneer Guest

Why did my account get permanently suspended even though in 8 years ive only ever had one...

I recently was given a permanent ban because my gamer pic “violated the Community Standards.”

The pic in question was of Buffalo Bills Head Coach Sean McDermott photoshopped with a beard and turban. I thought it was funny and since me and all the guys i play online with are bills fans they also think its funny, yet I was banned for it.

How often do appeals actually work and is there any chance of my appeal working?

:)

Molneer, Jan 5, 2024
  2. Annanda Martins Win User

Why did my account get permanently suspended even though in 8 years ive only ever had one communication ban?

Hi, my name is Annanda, thank you for your question and for reaching out.

The appeals does work, and of course you have a chance of your appeal working. I cannot guarantee how things will work out, but your appeal does have a chance of working, okay? This depends on the information provided and the review that will be made.

As for how to do it, follow this guide:

" If your enforcement action is eligible for a case review, you can submit one here:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/enforcement-history

Note If you’re a member of an Xbox family group, an organizer in your family group must sign in to their Microsoft account to review your enforcement details before they can submit a case review on your behalf.

To submit an appeal:

Sign in and visit the Enforcement page.

If you’re an organizer of an Xbox family group, you can choose the gamertag of the account that you’re reviewing under Showing enforcements for. Under Previous or Current you will find “Completed suspensions” and “Active suspensions” for your account or the account that you’ve selected.

Choose an enforcement action to review more info about the cause and effect of the enforcement in the pop-up window.

If the enforcement action qualifies for case review, you can select Submit an appeal to receive more info from Xbox Safety.

After you’ve completed the form, select Submit.

Important Xbox won’t tolerate abusive behavior. When you submit an appeal or reply to an agent’s request for additional info, don’t abuse or threaten Microsoft employees or post profane, bigoted, or otherwise provocative content. Case review inquiries are subject to the guidelines that are outlined within the Community Standards for Xbox. Disregard for these rules may result in the closure of your case review. Especially egregious violations may result in additional Xbox enforcement action. "

About checking the review status:

" You can check your case review status at any time from your enforcement history. Your case review’s status may display as one the following:

Under Review: We’re still investigating your case review inquiry.

Need Info: We need more info from you. Check the agent’s latest comment, provide the additional info that’s requested, and then submit to continue the investigation.

Decision: We’ve finished investigating your case review. You’ll find answers to your questions and any other decision info in the agent’s comments. You’ll get this status immediately after the case review is completed.

Summary: We’ve closed the case review and provided you with a summary of the outcome. This status remains in your enforcement history for you to review at any time. "

https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/how-to-submit-a-case-review

I hope you can have your account back and that you had great Holidays!

I hope I was able to answer your questions! Please, if you have any other doubts, we are here to help.

If the reply was helpful, please don’t forget to upvote or accept as an answer, thank you.

Best Regards, Annanda.
  3. TravisDestroyer Win User

Why was I permanently suspended with no real reason?

My account was permanently suspended for not reason ive only got suspended 3 times the third one being the permanent I don't know what I did I feel like I was falsely reported
  4. Evan Pressley Win User

I’ve been permanently banned for something I didn’t do!

hello, my xbox account has been permanently banned from xbox live nor can I login to the account, Ive been suspended before but it has been months and I checked enforcement history and its doesnt show why ive been permanently banned, ive done nothing to break the rules to get banned and Id really love to have my account back, ive been a loyal customer and ive spent hundreds of dollars and had the account for a few years, its really annoying that ive been banned permanently for no reason and I lost everything and many friends that I had for years, so can someone please unban my account and give me back everything, my gamertag is Ehlmz.
  5. Azurillex Win User

Xbox Enforcement Can’t Sign in

Hello,

I’m able to sign into Xbox Enforcement on any other Xbox account except my main account that’s permanently suspended. I can’t sign into my main account on Xbox because it says I’m permanently suspended and I can’t even find out why.
  6. UnchargedTerror Win User

i'm a ambassador can i help you

Hahaha Ive only ever had one entry onto thefail blog in five years so it cant be me !!!!!! Its nice tobe compared to someone though. Woop woop.
Thema:

1. Why did my account get permanently suspended even though in 8 years ive only ever had one... - Similar Threads - Why did account

2. How do I get suspended and I get no response of why my account was suspended? I did nothing...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get suspended and I get no response of why my account was suspended? I did nothing...: My account was suspended and was not explained why it was suspended. Just that I violation terms which I dont know what I did. I didn't do anything havent sent nothing too no one can I get an...
  3. Why did my account switch from an adult account to a child account. It’s been an adult...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did my account switch from an adult account to a child account. It’s been an adult...: So for context my Xbox has been having issues or something for the last month or so. At first I wouldn’t receive notifications about party invites or game invites. And just recently for no reason...
  4. Can anyone tell me why my Rewards account can be suspended for something i did not do ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can anyone tell me why my Rewards account can be suspended for something i did not do ?: Both mine & my wife's Microsoft reward account were suspended for a reason i do not know and i have not talked to anyone .What they have accused us of is not true.And yes we are a family so we do...
  5. Why did Microsoft remove my phone number from my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did Microsoft remove my phone number from my account?: Several months ago, I attempted to redeem my Microsoft rewards points for robux which I had done many times before. But for some reason, this time it said I needed to add a phone number to my...
  6. Why did I receive 2 strikes on my account for calling somebody a "Tryhard".

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I receive 2 strikes on my account for calling somebody a "Tryhard".: It's neither a slur or a threat so why did I get punished for saying something so tame? 29a0c68d-e451-414d-8286-d68280f40748
  7. Why Did My Account Get Locked The Moment I Joined The Ambassador Program?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why Did My Account Get Locked The Moment I Joined The Ambassador Program?: Hello I recently was locked out of my account on xbox live… i’ve gone through the appeal review to ask why this had happened yet i’ve gotten 0 responses and i need help to understand what i’ve...
  8. Why was my account Suspended? All I did was make a game group post

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was my account Suspended? All I did was make a game group post: [img] My account was wrongly suspended. I made a group looking post for nba 2k. I was looking for a player for my team. I didn’t say anything out of the way. Why was my account suspended. This...
  9. Why did my xbox account get deleted after I put my phone number into it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did my xbox account get deleted after I put my phone number into it: So yesterday, while trying to add my phone number to my xbox live account, my account for some reason got deleted. After that not knowing that the account had been deleted I created another one...
  10. Why did all my game share switches disappear, if I only have 3 people on my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did all my game share switches disappear, if I only have 3 people on my account?: I only have 3 people who have my account and somehow they got kicked out of the game share and can’t use my games no more without signing into my account. 85661e4e-1010-4283-9e23-6b791b1536c1