why did minecraft for windows 10 master collection removed

Discus and support why did minecraft for windows 10 master collection removed in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; can anyone tell me why did microsoft or mojang removed minecraft for windows 10 master collection. (return it to buy it)... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ivovujacic, Feb 19, 2022.

1. ivovujacic
    ivovujacic Guest

can anyone tell me why did microsoft or mojang removed minecraft for windows 10 master collection. (return it to buy it)

:)

ivovujacic, Feb 19, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hi ivovujacic,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We know you're looking forward to use Master Collection for Minecraft on Windows 10, you might need to contact Mojang support regarding this so they will address this concern at once - Submit a request – Home - Minecraft.

If you have a different concern kindly create a new thread using this link - Create a new question or start a discussion.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Smwutches Win User

Unable to install purchase game

Did you buy "Minecraft Master Collection" or "Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection"? The first is only for the console. You would need to purchase the Window 10 edition to play it on PC.

If you purchased the wrong version, you'll want to submit a refund request and then purchase the correct version.
  4. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Downloaded 2nd Minecraft, 2nd computer

Hello @RebeccaDavis5!

Just to confirm, did you purchase the Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection?
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

HALO Reach - Doesn't see the game as installed

It's a part of the Master Chief Collection, as an add-on, so you'll need to install the Master Chief Collection and access it from there. It's not a stand-alone title.

Did you install via the Windows 10 Store or Steam or for Xbox?
  6. RAJK-IN Win User

Unable to install purchase game

Thank you so much for the reply. I purchased Minecraft Master Collection not the Windows 10 one.

I understand it is an error from my side

Thanks for pointing it out
Thema:

1. why did minecraft for windows 10 master collection removed - Similar Threads - why did minecraft

2. Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...: THIS CONTROLLER IS NOT BETTER THEN THE ORIGINAL VERSION. IT JUST COST MORE AND IS VERY FRUSTRATING... PLEASE STOP MAKING THESE CONTROLLERS.. ANYTHING THAT COMES APART INN COMPETITIVE GAMES SHOULD...
  3. Why Xbox deleted most of my captures even though I did not exceed the Xbox network storage...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Xbox deleted most of my captures even though I did not exceed the Xbox network storage...: I thought that Xbox was only deleting it for players who exceeded the storage limit but instead did it to everyone. Why Microsoft, you are literally the richest company in this world yet you can't...
  4. Why did I get banned for my gamerpic?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did I get banned for my gamerpic?: I just got two strikes and am banned for two days because of my gamer pic/profile picture. It is just a simple picture of me, nothing offensive or anything else like that (I do not wish to show...
  5. why did i not get the email with the code/ redeem info

in XBoX on Windows
    why did i not get the email with the code/ redeem info: i have video proof if needed. 5288a975-c7fa-4054-9ebf-12249cab8f4a
  6. Why did I get banned for a year when all I did was try and change my profile picture?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did I get banned for a year when all I did was try and change my profile picture?: So the other day I was trying to change my profile picture to a funny pic of my friend and the background had a confederate flag and him holding a shotgun not even real well I tried to upload that...
  7. Why can't I gift my friend Minecraft Java edition it said check for unpaid bills and I did...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I gift my friend Minecraft Java edition it said check for unpaid bills and I did...: Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Get more info 2AP6RMktyEWJYSFjVuR7pQ.198.6.4 d46af0bf-2982-46e2-ba8c-5d9feeef78eb
  8. Why did microsoft not transfer my ownership of minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did microsoft not transfer my ownership of minecraft: i’ve read so many forums and tried multiple things, reached out many times. Microsoft has no history of me owning minecraft yet i’ve been playing consistently on the same account for 6 years....
  9. Why did they remove the paypal payment option on minecraft realms?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did they remove the paypal payment option on minecraft realms?: Me and my friends had a realm but took a little break. Now we wanted to restart the realm (We are dutch this is importand information) but the only payment option is credit cards. But the problem...
  10. Why does my minecraft pack say I did not buy it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my minecraft pack say I did not buy it: I bought a Minecraft pack for true realism for $5.99 However the purchase went through took my money and said Buy it again for $5 99 Or use 990 minecoins It took my money and gave me mine coins...